Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New "Key Grab" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

why oh why is it evertime you do maintenance I cannot get my hamster into anything this had been happening everytime you do some type of work in the hamster area and it last for days I am reall y getting tired of this. If you want people to continue buying things please let them work .
triggerfish61 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #12
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

This was so much fun, looks what I won.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/s...hestandkey.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHamsters chest and key.jpg (82.2 KB, 50 views)
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #13
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Key Craze" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

OMG soo cool! Thanks FIA!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #14
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I got the honey jar and the sun tan lotion on my accounts- At first they were not in my doc- I had to log out and back in before they showed up.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #15
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

I got the plasma ball on my account, and for my DS. Just as an FYI you can Kinzpost these items!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPlasma in room.JPG (8.8 KB, 3 views)
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #16
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Yippee!! My Feisty just got Suntan Lotion with the 3rd key he found!!

Click the image to open in full size.

BUT, I'm pretty sure Gift Grab was also ready for play before I chose the Key Chance. After Key Chance, I couldn't get into Gift Grab.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #17

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

SWEET!!! I can't wait to try this out! YAY!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #18
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I got Honey's Honey jar!

Click the image to open in full size.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #19
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I can't find the prize I won.
I wonder where the prizes go.
I can't find any info.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #20
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I got the sign of hope, and it was put in my dock. I put it on the wall in a webkinz room to see what it looked like. I got it with just about two seconds to spare. It was either my third or fourth key to try. It was hard to find my way back to the treasure chest each time! It's fun!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: