Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #141
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New "Key Craze" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

Aw! Another tiara owner happy another not tiara owner sad!
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #142
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Hang in there, Honey. It's only a matter of time before you win one. I can sympathize, though. I have to do dh's key craze because playing hamsters makes him ill. So what did I win for HIM? LOL, the tiara. Someday, I'll win one, too.

Today's key craze glitch....it didn't recognize the winning key. Chest opened, Hamster did Victory Dance, message said to look for another key. By the time the timer ran out, it had refused to recognize 6 or 7 keys.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I have run out of time all five times I played. The first four times four keys were rejected. The last time I only found two keys. I'm having trouble steering the hamster and clicking on the keys. I'm often stuck in trees. Is anyone else having such trouble? I don't know whether I'm glitched or just clumsy.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #144
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

OK I finnally have some good news! Here is what i have now:

Honey Jar
Sweet box (Traded the other one It was the best trade ever!)
Sun oil
waffles
fresco poster (Traded for this one)
and.....
Sparkles Tiara! ) I got a good deal for this! My extra sweet box and an extra Amanda Panda dress! (I had doubles on both items I traded so I thought it was a good deal!)
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:58 PM   #145
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

my snowflake globe is stuck!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #146
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

OMG! COOL! I tried that a few days ago and got an awesome tree that helped me with my Wizard of Oz on Webkinz thing I cant wait until i get the tiara and ball thing Lol

~MS33
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #147

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
I have run out of time all five times I played. The first four times four keys were rejected. The last time I only found two keys. I'm having trouble steering the hamster and clicking on the keys. I'm often stuck in trees. Is anyone else having such trouble? I don't know whether I'm glitched or just clumsy.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Spend some time exploring the Hamlet. That should help you get more familiar with using the arrow keys to move the hamster around. It does take some practice.

I have a few accounts with hamsters on them (bought some at the Walgreens sale, combo elephant and hamster!) Usually for me the first three or four keys are rejected, so I try to move fast and don't worry about collecting the moolah. There seem to be some standard places to find the keys, although they are not always there. But you can start getting familiar with where they might be and check there early on. Good luck!

Thank goodness for that arrow to lead us back to the trunk. I'd have a lot of trouble finding it if not for that!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #148

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I just keep grabbing keys and putting them in the trunk. I've gotten two different prizes from the same key (silver with black, and got the snowglobe and the hope sign), so I don't think there's a correlation here.

That said, I have been known to be incorrect, so if one finds out, kudos.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #149

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Spend some time exploring the Hamlet. That should help you get more familiar with using the arrow keys to move the hamster around. It does take some practice.

I have a few accounts with hamsters on them (bought some at the Walgreens sale, combo elephant and hamster!) Usually for me the first three or four keys are rejected, so I try to move fast and don't worry about collecting the moolah. There seem to be some standard places to find the keys, although they are not always there. But you can start getting familiar with where they might be and check there early on. Good luck!

Thank goodness for that arrow to lead us back to the trunk. I'd have a lot of trouble finding it if not for that!
Thanks for the advice. I managed to open the trunk on my last two tries. Luckily the second keys worked, so I didn't have to spend a lot of the time looking for new ones. I got the suntan lotion and the snow globe. I love the snow globe. I think it's the best one Ganz has offered. It's large enough to actually see the hamster inside without a magnifying glass. Of course I'll like it even better when I can get it unstuck from the middle of Bloo's floor.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #150

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

anyone else not get Willow's Tree put in their dock?
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: