Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New "Key Craze" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

View Post Originally Posted by Honeyz Web
that's the problem. no one WANTS the dumb thing
Keep trying. I bet you will find someone who wants it. I know I am hoping to get at least one of each. (more of some) These are some great prizes, and I am thrilled we get to do it every day.
rmwtew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #92
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Katie8758
I just won the huge willow tree It takes up four squares, and as a side note it can only be placed in outdoor rooms. It's really nice looking!
The message I got said Treetop rooms too, but I didn't test it there.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #93
Webkinz :)
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 5guin
I got Sparkle's Tiara.
Click the image to open in full size.
I got the tiara as well had to log out and come back in before it showed up.
I am THRILLED with the tiara it SPARKLES I love anything that SPARKLES! LOL
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #94
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Has anyone else been able to play twice? I got the snow globe earlier and the HOPE peace sign thingy a short while ago. I had to call to get the snow globe. Maybe it got reset. Anyway, I played twice today and I thought it is a once a day game.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #95
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

It worked this time, earlier today there were no keys or coins. I got the plasma ball, one son got the sunscreen and the other got the chocolates. I can't wait to get the tiara, willow tree, fresco's artwork and the snow globe.

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Has anyone else been able to play twice? I got the snow globe earlier and the HOPE peace sign thingy a short while ago. I had to call to get the snow globe. Maybe it got reset. Anyway, I played twice today and I thought it is a once a day game.
the hamster area resets at 7pm, you won't be able to do it again until after 7pm tomorrow.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #96
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I was in the right section, I saw the treasure chest but I saw no keys or coins, just ran around for 2 minutes
I did the key craze and won the tiara. i found the keys in the hollow logs. look there next time.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #97
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

i can't get the snowglobe out of my room!!!
it's stuck there.
a winter snowglobe just doesn't look right in a recording studio...
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #98

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Honeyz Web
that's the problem. no one WANTS the dumb thing
I like the Honey Jar. It is a pretty large item considering what it is and it's pretty cute to add to any table.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #99
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 5guin
I got Sparkle's Tiara.

So did I!! In my pic you see, So This Is Love, wearing Sparkle's Tiara.

I had the same problem that most people are reporting, the item was not in my dock but once I logged out and back in it was there. I was so excited (and I'm an adult) that I got the tiara (which is what I was hoping for) I forgot to take a screen shot of the prize announcement, so I was scared when I did not see it in my dock, but all is well. Good luck to all!!

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 03-07-2011 at 03:29 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #100

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I won Cookies' cookies, I think I'm likin' the key search
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: