Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore -- Cotton Candy Tree, "Mood-O-Matic", Race Car!

that car will go great for my collection
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #32
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore -- Cotton Candy Tree, "Mood-O-Matic", Race Car!

I ganz for having such great items ONLY e-store. >:|
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #33
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

i love that mood-o-matic thing.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #34
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

all the deluxe members with a racing helmet will want the race car! good idea ganz! but I wish all of us would be able to get one!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #35
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

MORE E STORE GRRR
katevans13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #36
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

So creative. These should be rare items instead of estore..or even exclusive items though.
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #37
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Oh yay! i love cotton candy and the cotton candy tree i hope that isn't to expensive LOL who am i kidding i bet it will be like 10 bucks LOL. The mood-o-matic is cool but i dont need a machine to tell me my mood LOL (Dont want GANZ to know when im grumpy LOL). And the race car is just to much like the curio shop one. Well thats just my opinion cause alot of people on this thread like the race car, (i think it is boring actually). Well now i have to think of ways to get more cash LOL But i hope it will all be like 5 dollars (i can dream cant i LOL). Althought it will probably be expensive i hope the mood-o-matic is cheap because i am going to make a webkinz carnival. I also hope that the cotton candy tree is pretty cheap becuase i have always wanted one of those (Put the cotton candy setting on top of my caring valley candy tree LOL). Well after this my brain is fried so thats enough for this post LOL .
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #38
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Those look awesome! Looks like I know what i'm spending my Deluxe estore points on!
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #39

ab33 is on a distinguished road

MAN THIS *****! ugh they are adding so many things to the estore. My parents wont let me buy that stuff because its onyl virtual and theres pretty much No point in buying any of it. Atleast if you buy the clothes you can actually dress up your pet in REAL LIFe .. not virtually. I wish they would add more clothign and exclusives and curio tiems and stuff liek that to webkinz world and not be adding that much new stuff to the estore and practically nothing to the Wshop or the Curio Shop....
ab33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #40

ab33 is on a distinguished road

* okay MAN THIS STINKS
ab33 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alg1128 <3 estore, darn estore, i love kinzcoin wuz here, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: