Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

I would like to see the w-shop get some new things too. Not just the e-store. I live on a fixed income to go and buy 2 kids the things they want in the e-store. I just can't do it. I would also like to see the w-store get some new clothes in it. I never bought my kids anything from the e-store and I'm not planning to either.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #52
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

It's unfair!Everything cool is e store and it's EXSPENSIVE It's unfair
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #53

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Wow I love the dinsaur slide!! I have get that item its so cool and the couch is huge!!Love It!I need to get those items!!Thanks for the update!!i love the webkinz
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #54
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

While I have spent a small fortune in the E-store, I do wish that Ganz would slow down on the estore stuff and spend some money on programmers who can fix all the current glitches. I haven't been able to do my bonus class in kinzville for a few days now because it freezes. It makes me so mad when I'm doing a class in Kinzville and have a higher score than required to pass it, but the application freezes and I have to log out and then I don't pass the class. It doesn't refund my money. This has happened in the fashion class to me atleast 3 times. I miss the Jelly Bean Challange. I could go on for hours, but I won't.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #55
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
I love the Items..the Couch looks like the Big Chair! I also love the Bronto Slide we can slide Down it right?
You know that poses a good question, I do not see a ladder anywhere to climb up the slide. It looks like you can from the way the pink pony is sitting in the bottom, but even the Panda slide has a ladder to get up it.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love it all!!! i wish they put it all out together instead of piece by piece
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #57
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Really love many of the new E-store items..but, what about the lollipop tree??..It was announced some time ago and hasn't been seen since...and too....would love to see another rare theme in the Curio shop...collected all of those items....we need new items to shop for!! Native American..or Eskimo??..those would be fun!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #58
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

love the dinosaur slide and over-sized furniture! probably won't get them, but love them just the same!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #59
specklepaw <3s Cc

jayfeather99 is on a distinguished road

i need to make it to 100 post i'm almost there i can see it
jayfeather99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #60
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i wish they would have more consideration for the people who can't buy e store items

i wish they would put more girl clothes in the wshop, too
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: