Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #31
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

Oh, those are so cool! I LOVE the artwork! It's too bad I don't buy items from the E-Store...charms, figurines, and pets only.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the new stuff...The walls are cool...I have the city sky line one and it does look cool in my Bubblegumasuras' room....The slide would be cool.....but I don't have any more yard space....I mean I have six yards all ready and they are nicely full...Too bad we couldn't sell the items to Arte, after all he collect rare items....I like the new in ground pool they have, but I all ready got the other in ground pool for the e-store....so what do I do with that one, if I get the new....I think I may just stick with buying the pets...the charms...the figurines....the cars (must have the cars)....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:55 AM   #33
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Wow i so want to get that slide. It looks so fun! I have not got anything from the e- store yet but now i WILL!!!!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #34

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I think I will skip these things. The prices are kinda high for the item.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:01 PM   #35
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

cool! i love that slide!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #36
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

I love the furniture!!! Glad the couch has stripes and everything will go with the giant chair! And that slide is too cute.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #37
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I LOVE all of the new stuff!!! Thanks for the info
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #38
blargdog6000

Wow...whyy does the e-store get the best things? Why can't regular members get a slide? Or a swing? Or the paintings and floors and wallpapers? And the oversized furniture. The'll creat an Alice in Wonderland Room
Old 08-19-2009, 12:20 PM   #39
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

These look so cool!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #40
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the pics.I really like the slide a lot.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde::el1:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: