Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #21
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

That slide is amazing! Another must-have item for me!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #22
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Orangie9100
Great...How come Ganz can make like 5 items a week for the e-store but can't come out with a new W shop theme once a month?

<3 Orangie
Because this is 100% pure profit for them with no production money going out except to pay the artist and the money they can make on it is much better than what they would do on the existing site. The estore will grow at a huge rate compared to the site mainly because of the money making ability. I think as long as people are purchasing stuff from the estore they will make more and more stuff for it. Its working for them so why not. I just can't justify buying items from the estore because you can't do anything with them other than put them in your webkinz world house. The pets are different to me because you can move around the whole site with those..but the items to me are not the way I want to spend my money. I don't spend that much time in my house on WW..and if I am the only one seeing what I bought..it seems pointless to me. I do buy the figures and charms from them because I don't like looking for these items in stores..I can never find them.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Tula. I have bought quite a few things that I love from the estore but they are usually cars or charms and a few pets. I wish they could be sent as gifts. Just like your own house, sometimes you get bored and need a change. If you could send them to friends so you could redecorate would be nice. Otherwise, they sit in your dock FOREVER! I have to say, the creators are very imaginative and make some really cool items. These new items are good examples!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #24

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

Talking Re: New Items Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

! ! if i were a deluxe member i would definetly get the obersized couch and the bronto slide! the blue wall looks a bit funky.And the pictures look perfect!Definetly love the new estore furniture! !

First webkinz pet is a horse.Yes its true. a full size horse.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #25
511ba

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really like the slide but why cant they add stuff to the wshop?
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #26
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I'm not keen on the 'artwork' - I've always been more of a 'realist' than an 'impressioninst' anyway... I do like the furniture and will probably get a couple pieces to go with my oversized chair. I LOVE that dino slide, though. I will definately be getting one of those- it will complete my Amusement Park room. Plus I won't have to trade for a Panda slide once I get that so it's a double bonus!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #27
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I know one grandson who will be excited when he sees the Dino Slide.
Thanks FIA for the heads-up on the expected "New Items".
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #28
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

ooh i can't wait!!
i'm getting that dinosaur thingy for sure xDD
looks awesome!
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #29
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I love the slide thats on my list of must haves
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #30
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in all the new e-store stuff too.

I understand that it is pure profit, and I do have a Deluxe membership and have bought a few things off the e-store, but right now, I'm only spending what I get with my membership. I can't afford to buy all this extra stuff. It would be one thing if these items were a dollar or two, but not when they are mostly over 6 dollars an item.

I hope they come up with some new great themes in the W shop.
bubbanight is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: