Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #31
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Default Re: New Items Coming to Ganz eStore Soon

Look real neat, just wish you could trade e-store items...
gr8_stuff is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #32
ashleiegh555
Lil Kinz
Abercrombie92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do ALL the kool things have to be in the e-store??? tear
Abercrombie92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:46 AM   #33
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
OH my achin' wallet!! How cool are those!
LOL I know. I wish they would make an easier way to access these. I wish they could be trade able.
I can't buy estore stuff.

[QUOTE=JulieBear01;14419944]LOL I know. I wish they would make an easier way to access these. I wish they could be trade able.
I can't buy estore stuff. You can trade the pet specific items and the figurines, why not everything else.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #34
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I took another look & the castle set looks like it could take up a whole outdoor room ( can't see it going indoors, but who knows). Since you can't kinzpost 'em, it's a good idea to think where you want 'em, if you have more than 1 account. I shoulda put my circus room on the acct with my elephant & cheeky monkey!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #35
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

My son is going to want the castle sets. I hope they aren't too expensive.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #36

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

Looks like I will have to supersize me rooms and my bank account!!! Ganz won't be happy untill i just sign my checks over to them... LOL
ACMETEAM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I love the lazy river! If the roller coaster is 4x4 square, it looks like this is at least 4x4.

When I upgraded to the Deluxe membership, I told myself that that was it for the year - the monthly gift boxes are great, and I'll get estore points that I really want to put toward pets....
Must exercise self-control!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #38
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wowee!! These are some really Cool items!! My DS will definitely want the Castle! And well, I must have the Lazy river! LOL!! Too sweet! Thanks FIA for the info!!
lollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #39
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

i LOVE the new items *but, sigh...* what an awful marketing ploy...ALL THE SUPER COOL STUFF IS LOCKED INTO ONE ACCOUNT ONLY, -it's like we are all little kids, & our CHOICES (options to do what we want with out things) are just being stripped from us
cool plushies? no, just a code
trade for things we dont already have? no, stuck with it
granted, we did get the new mocha room & theater, and they were cool, AT THE TIME, but ganz in now leaning too heavily, or CATERING to their customers that are estore clients only.
they forget or dont care that the company began with the items FIRST, and the online acct. was a nice perk which gave you something to do with your purchase.
now, the wshop seems to be filled up with a bunch of junk items, heck, -lets just focus on the clothing section, & not even mention the rest?? come on...they are perfectly capable of making MANY changes, but-they spend all of their time & resources on their beloved estore things
call me a hypocrite, because i have shopped the estore, &i still love their items,-heck-i am even a deluxe member for that matter, just-hate how they have neglected what webkinz was about in the first place-KIDS! Kids go to store, get a pet, log it on, play some games, get some stuff for their house, call it fun, & have a good night! Now, its-buy points in stupid bulk quantity, get codes logged, play with i for a bit, then notice other new estore item, use points to get ithat, log it on, then notice MORE estore things you want, redo the bulk thing again....in the meantime, wshop items become increasingly more and more plain and ugly!
&, ganz is segregating who cannot participate in the estore program!!!
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #40
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I wish they were for the W SHOP. I'm waiting for more new stuff for the w shop but they drop the ball on the webkinz site. Now I do the thing I do daily and get off.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
look up, romans3:23

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: