Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 02:41 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
MuttiKueh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Items Coming to Ganz eStore Soon

And of course service members stationed overseas & others like us STILL can't get a thing from the estore!!!!! does anyone know how to get them to change their policies?
MuttiKueh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by MuttiKueh
And of course service members stationed overseas & others like us STILL can't get a thing from the estore!!!!! does anyone know how to get them to change their policies?
Do you have a credit card with a US billing address? If you do, how would they know? I would think that one of the PO boxes that I think you can get as a service member with a US address would work as well.
Learned Hand is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:45 AM   #23
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks FIA.
I really like the Castle--------Lego's move over.
I also like the water pond.
Now where did I put that charge card??
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
OH my achin' wallet!! How cool are those!
i can share the emotion!!!! these items are just so superb and i know that many of us e-store shoppers will be adding these to our arsenal. i know i have my eye on them!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #25
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I pointed this out to you, and it made the front page!!
yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #26
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

Wow. MY "hope" is that they are larger, like the size of the roller coaster, but the word "set" makes me feel otherwise. I think it will be the size of the waterfalls where it just moves.

Everyday there seems to be something new! :easter:
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:37 AM   #27

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Oh... Thats great! Thank you!
I personally think that they all will be able for pets to sit in, but we will just have to wait and see!

Thanks again~

♥ tennis
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #28
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

That water ride looks really awesome!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #29
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Re: New Items Coming to Ganz eStore Soon

I LOVE THOSE!!!! BUT WHY THE E-STORE!!!!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #30

spikesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

The new items coming to eStore look fantastic, can't wait for more info and especially the prices.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
spikesmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
look up, romans3:23

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: