Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

I'm in the same boat as other posters on this thread. What is up with them not allowing Floridians and New Yorkers to enter? I'm assuming it must be some state law, but I can't imagine why a state would pass a law that forbids it's residents from entering contests.
RHPmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #32

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by RHPmom
I'm in the same boat as other posters on this thread. What is up with them not allowing Floridians and New Yorkers to enter? I'm assuming it must be some state law, but I can't imagine why a state would pass a law that forbids it's residents from entering contests.
I've tried emailing Ganz asking them if they could specifically tell me why and point out where exactly in the law prohibits residents of New York and Florida from being eligible to enter, and sadly, I never got a response from them. Maybe I'll try again, because I SO wish I could enter Webkinz Newz contests...
thekaren23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #33

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

I entered it but I bet I'm not going to win that cute Sparkling Pegasus....
tramantha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #34
IDazzleU

Lightbulb Re: New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

About the Sparkling Pegasus give-away, I was wondering the same thing, has anyone got a Sparkling Pegasus on their account on Webkinzday? Then I remembered that at the Twitter party on Webkinzday, they were giving away Sparkling Pegasus codes, so maybe they gave away the 50 codes there. Anyone agree?
Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #35

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by IDazzleU
About the Sparkling Pegasus give-away, I was wondering the same thing, has anyone got a Sparkling Pegasus on their account on Webkinzday? Then I remembered that at the Twitter party on Webkinzday, they were giving away Sparkling Pegasus codes, so maybe they gave away the 50 codes there. Anyone agree?
Although this is a bit off thread title, I'll answer:
I assumed that Ganz had sent the 50 codes out that evening right away to the Twitter members personal message box. I was there and signed on about 7 miniutes past the hour but it was very chaotic and I had a difficult time replying to the "#webkinzday" something or other! I did see posts that said "congrats to the first round of winners" and stuff but I stayed the whole time and didn't get a code.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #36

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by thekaren23
I've tried emailing Ganz asking them if they could specifically tell me why and point out where exactly in the law prohibits residents of New York and Florida from being eligible to enter, and sadly, I never got a response from them. Maybe I'll try again, because I SO wish I could enter Webkinz Newz contests...
I still do not understand how they know where you are from! I have had the same email address for over 12 years and have moved several times. I lived in FL for a time and now I'm in a state that contests are eligilble but how do they know? Also, what if you were on vacation in New York or something and entered a contest from a public WIFI but you're really from a state that is eligible??? Does anyone know the answer to this!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: