Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

A new front page story has been added:

New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

Click the image to open in full size. The next Webkinz Newz contest has been announced. For this contest, Ganz wants players to answer the question "How much do you like Webkinz?" Five lucky winners will receive adoption codes for the 2010 Contest Pet, the Sparkling Pegasus. This contest will run from May 12th to May 26th. For complete contest details, please visit the Webkinz Newz Contest Page, HERE.

Speaking of the Sparkling Pegasus, many of you have been asking us when Ganz is going to award the 50 Sparkling Pegasus adoption codes to people who logged on to Webkinz World on Webkinz Day, April 29th. At this point, we do not know if Ganz has awarded these pets to players or not. All we can say for certain is that none of our members have reported being selected as winners.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #2
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

Thanks for the info FIA. Geeze, another new contest. It is strange how Ganz has not announced as to whether or not they have given out the 50 Sparkling Pegasus'. My guess is they haven't. I hope that is the right guess. (lol) Well, at least with this contest and many others, those that don't already have a pegasus can hope to get one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
stitchygirl23

Thumbs up Re: New "How Much do you Like Webkinz?" Webkinz Newz Contest

oh boy! this should easy!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

That's so cool! : D
I might have a chance of getting one now. <3
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #5

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! thanks so so so so so so so much for this info i really want to get one and im so going to enter thanks so so much wi
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Yay! Another chance to win a Sparkling Pegasus? Wow! I can't wait! I'm entering!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
Safira23

Saffira23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've always wanted a Sparkling Pegasus, and I always enter their contests. I haven't won anything yet though. :[
However hopefully I have a good chance.

As for the 50 Sparkling Pegasus winners, I have no idea! :p
Saffira23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #8

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

i am so totally entering i have to get one
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Really cool contest coming up. Thanks for the info on this!

I don't know about the Sparkling Pegasus winners but I know that yesterday I received my prize from the Twitter contest. I received an online code for the Porcupine and I am so happy with her since I didn't have one already but really wanted it. Her name is Quill.

Thanks again for the info!
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for letting us know!!!

Super!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: