Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #61
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

pizza party here i come!!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I should also point out that I never even turned my phone on so not sure how the zone effected anything for us. Party was a success though.

Still wish it was actually a theme though. Or the cake or something. My son was excited for a pizza party. lol
Maybe I"ll just leave my phone off next time! haha! The silly thing might be more trouble than it is worth that stinky thing!Click the image to open in full size.!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #63
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Maybe I"ll just leave my phone off next time! haha! The silly thing might be more trouble than it is worth that stinky thing!Click the image to open in full size.!!!
Never know..might work. lol I sure hope you get to go soon
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #64

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

So what is the difference between the new party packs? Other than the invitations.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #65
Unregistered

Angry Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

I hate these new parties i invited ppl and they werent allowed and there are no decorations and since no one can come i cant play any games waste of money at the end one was finally alowed to come to the party at the end when there was a minute
Old 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #66
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Never know..might work. lol I sure hope you get to go soon
I'm sure I will, if it is workign for some, it's jsut a matter of time! Thanks so much for keeping us updated!
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
So what is the difference between the new party packs? Other than the invitations.
I think just the fact that you don't get cake or any food and there is no decorations that magically appear...other than that the games/prizes are the same (of course I didn't get to go to find out myself haha!)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #67
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is really too bad

For the most part, I think the parties are fairly similar to the original party packs, you just don't get the decorations. BUT considering how many parties we have attended we can DO THAT I think the next time I will make sure I have a ball pool and slide and swings to play on. eStore here I come
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #68
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I didn't see any evidence of the theme at my party other than in the invitations.

I got through one tea party. Both my guests and I were bumped out a few times. Only one person got a loot bag. When I clicked on the loot bag, I got the "trouble sending to server" or something like that.

But here's what I enjoyed. When my son showed up for my party, he landed right on my cabbage plants. How very like true life at my house !

Click the image to open in full size.
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #69
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The theme is not in evidence YOu get to create the theme yourself
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #70
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I like that feature - it will be fun to see the rooms that everyone designs. Also fun to look at people's mess
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: