Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #231
Webkinz :)
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

I agree with you, there needs to be more things done to correct the errors regarding parties. I have been invited to 5 this week alone and then the person giving the party has had to change the times or colors. I have a problem just trying to get into the parties. I have tried to invite friends to parties and I can not get the invitations to come up. It worked one time, but then no party was there. Certainly needs more work to make these parties happen. Very disappointing. On the only party that I managed to get into, due to a notice from WW that I had to get to the party asap before it was over. I did manage to get in at the very end of the party.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

missmyhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband was so pleased to be hosting a "Pizza Party" in his newly decorated Cafe. 750 KC was a big splurge for him. I watched him choose the party games, add nine items from his dock for the loot bags and send the invitation (to me). Party Buttons came up on both accounts and the 'time to game' signs were working but apparently Pinata, hot potato, and pin-the-tail-on-donkey cannot be played with only two Webkinz (?). He did not get back his items from the unused loot bags, and there was no pizza! So what is the point of a party. He was laughing at how much pizza he could have bought and what good prizes he could have bought for the amount of KC he spent. So disappointing. Especially frustrating for children I would imagine. Also we thought his 4 other lil' kinz would be able to participate. No Pizza at a pizza party!
missmyhoney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:13 AM   #233
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by missmyhoney
My husband was so pleased to be hosting a "Pizza Party" in his newly decorated Cafe. 750 KC was a big splurge for him. I watched him choose the party games, add nine items from his dock for the loot bags and send the invitation (to me). Party Buttons came up on both accounts and the 'time to game' signs were working but apparently Pinata, hot potato, and pin-the-tail-on-donkey cannot be played with only two Webkinz (?). He did not get back his items from the unused loot bags, and there was no pizza! So what is the point of a party. He was laughing at how much pizza he could have bought and what good prizes he could have bought for the amount of KC he spent. So disappointing. Especially frustrating for children I would imagine. Also we thought his 4 other lil' kinz would be able to participate. No Pizza at a pizza party!
What most people do for the pizza parties, is just add pizza to the loot bags if you want it to include pizza...None of the "in house" party packs come wiht anything-it would be up to you to decorate your room how you want and/or add items that you want your guests to have in the loot bags. I have always received my items back in my dock after a party if some guests don't show up-so maybe for that glitch, I would call Ganz, I'm sure they will be willing to help you out with that...

Also true is Pinata, hot potato and pin the tail on the donkey are multiplayer games and are not playable with only two pets...And only one pet per account can go to a party since you can only be playing with one pet at a time...

Look on the bright side, at least you got IN to the party-lots of people are still having major issues with staying in an in house party-they are still pretty glitchy...The clubhouse parties are working really well though...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: