Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #201
Fever32
Webkinz :)

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

I think these sound really awesome! Which one is your favorite? I think I like the Tea Party Pack!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #202
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I tried to schedule a party for "now" and the soonest available slot was tomorrow
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #203
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Well my girls and I are in my house, supposedly partying! We can talk, but that's it! No party link, no games, no pizza! Bummer! Not to mention my prizes I put in are gone, and so is the kinz cash I spent on the party! Bigger Bummer! Hope they get these issues fixed soon as I have a Birthday Party set up for one of my girls on her birthday this week! it would be a great little surprise for her!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #204
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Well my girls and I are in my house, supposedly partying! We can talk, but that's it! No party link, no games, no pizza! Bummer! Not to mention my prizes I put in are gone, and so is the kinz cash I spent on the party! Bigger Bummer! Hope they get these issues fixed soon as I have a Birthday Party set up for one of my girls on her birthday this week! it would be a great little surprise for her!
That happened to us today at 5:30. No "go to party " button so no party I'm calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] on Monday.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #205
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Hi, Kinz fans!
My sister and I (both adults) were invited to the new Pizza Party today in light blue at 4:30pm. We both sent a RSVP but neither of us got the button to "GO TO PARTY." Our host was online and invited us to his Kinz house, but no party games, no loot bag......this is the second "new" party I have been invited to that did NOT work. I will NOT book one until [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gets the bugs worked out. Just want to post this for others -- if I was the hostess I would be calling 1-866-WEBKINZ for a refund.
purple525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #206
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by purple525
Hi, Kinz fans!
My sister and I (both adults) were invited to the new Pizza Party today in light blue at 4:30pm. We both sent a RSVP but neither of us got the button to "GO TO PARTY." Our host was online and invited us to his Kinz house, but no party games, no loot bag......this is the second "new" party I have been invited to that did NOT work. I will NOT book one until [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] gets the bugs worked out. Just want to post this for others -- if I was the hostess I would be calling 1-866-WEBKINZ for a refund.
Thanks for letting us know I also booked one at 5:30 today and didn't get the Go To Party option either
I had booked my first one for today, one for tomorrow and one for Monday...before reading about the problems.
I'm calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] on Monday
Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #207
Coelha27

Wznati327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Estou muito triste, não consegui ir à festa de várias amigas e nem na minha própria festa, gostaria de saber oque está acontecendo com o, alguém pode me ajudar?[/lang]
Wznati327 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #208

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Ganz Blew it again !!!!

My girl spent nearly K$13,000 buying parties once she saw these....

I worried when she didn't get the GO TO PARTY buttons to all the parties that she had been invited to attend on Friday and Saturday.

My worries were justified... She had a party at 9:00 this morning and sat there all by herself. She couldn't even play half the games because they were multiplayer games.

Her second party just finished and again, she sat in the room all by herself!

She still has parties for 11:00 and noon and she has no desire at all to even attend them!

Thanks a whole lot [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!! for ONCE AGAIN building up the children's hopes only to dash them because you rushed instead of trying it to be sure it worked before putting it out there!

Guess I'll make her go and be disappointed once again, now that it's time for the next party!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #209

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hosting a part right now and it would only let one of my guests come to my house
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #210

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I have 3 parties I accepted to attend in the next few days, so I will be seeing how it goes.

The good thing to having a party "in house" is that you get to see different room set ups.

But the down side to it is that when the host is not logged on........you cannot attend the party at all. It happened to me over the weekend. I did get the "go to party" button.....but then I got the message that the person hosting the party was not at home to try again in a few minutes. The host was not logged in. At least when you attend one of the old standard parties, if the host never shows..........you still get to go to the party and play the games and get a loot bag.

Sorry to hear about people having problems. I hope it is fixed soon.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: