Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #191
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

do they appear in a door when they come to the party? cause i was considering blocking doors but what if they can't come in!!
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I like the idea of having the party in your own home so friends can come over to your house and play the game and use you things no trying to schedule a party days in advance, but why have different themes when there is nothing about the theme at the party, just 1 box called home party would have worked just fine.
And KC+ so we can talk would be really nice
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #193
Unregistered

I'd like to try a party pack....but will wait ....people seem to be having problems with them...what a surprise!
Old 09-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #194

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #195
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I was at the funniest party tonight. I arrived in the host room, and it was a cool party room, I played the first game and got a message that the host wanted me to go home now! lol I ended up logging off clearing cache and going back to my room. Everyone showed up in MY room for me! I know they were still in the party room but for me they were in my room. This happened twice in different rooms. I could see them but I don't know if they could see me. I hope they fix these glitches because I this this could be such fun! Her room was so cool!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #196
stuffhot
babykiwi10 is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't get cake for $250 less! Bummer, plus it did not give me a chance for kinzchat plus.
babykiwi10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #197
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Im party right now. My third account is having trouble. No doors are block. (In my first account. I can see my third account swimming in my pool.) lol. So, it's like a party of my own. My second account also cant come in. Just freezes. My third account can still play games. Even though, its @ the party. I think, i'm going to wait a while. Until the glitches are fix.

My door is block. The flower is blocking it. Maybe that's why.

Last edited by Buttercup; 09-10-2010 at 09:21 PM..
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #198
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

That looks realy cool!I might use those party packs.
LittleRainStorm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #199
ol86270

ol86270 is on a distinguished road

I don't get what you mean when you say they can be used in your house. Can you please explain.
ol86270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #200
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Been to four new parties, and they have ALL been a mess. I would hang onto your KC until the bugs are worked out.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: