Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #181
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

Nice! Can not wait to go to a party and give a tea party! Fun!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 04:15 AM   #182
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Let's get party started!)))
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #183
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

GRRR! ANOTHER in house party that didn't work for me...I don't know what else to do..I've tried everything, but my guests are beign told that I"m not home!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #184
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Ooh! Love the new party packs! They look so fun! (:
Hope you get your party working for you, dragonbird!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #185
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I went to an in house one last night, very disappointed. The theme is not represented ANYWHERE!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #186
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
GRRR! ANOTHER in house party that didn't work for me...I don't know what else to do..I've tried everything, but my guests are beign told that I"m not home!!
I tried to have my second party today, and, again, it didn't work because my phone keeps turning off when the guests arrive. I think that may be the problem you had. Your phone turned off at some point.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #187
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I tried to have my second party today, and, again, it didn't work because my phone keeps turning off when the guests arrive. I think that may be the problem you had. Your phone turned off at some point.
You're right, it does turn off...but it keeps turning off...even after logging out and in and in and out and switching rooms..that silly thing won't stay on! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #188
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
I went to an in house one last night, very disappointed. The theme is not represented ANYWHERE!
In-house parties are just like when you invite friends over to your WW house. They show up in the room where your webbie is.

The other party packs involve the special themed party rooms.

So for in-house parties, it's up to the host to have it in an appropriate room. I tried to have a garden party yesterday, in one of my best outdoor gardens. Today I tried to have a pizza party in my bowling alley. I love decorating my WW house, so I have some cool rooms where I could have parties, and if I didn't, I would make some cool rooms for the different parties!

I'm more disappointed that:

1.) I had problems with my parties. I don't want to wait for these early glitches to be fixed before I try to have a party.

2.) They don't have a piece of themed cake. A special piece of pizza at the end of a pizza party would be so cool!!!!!

The great thing about the in-house parties is that you don't have to compete with everyone else in WW to try and schedule a party. I threw an enchanted party soon after the first party packs came out, but haven't been able to schedule any of those parties since then. All of the party times were already taken. But I can actually schedule in-house parties! Yay!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #189
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am going to do a party Sunday in my cafe, where my guests can get a free hot chocolate and milkshake from my Estore items lol. Will see how it goes, probably will be me sitting in there alone lol. I imagine there is going to be a few problems with this for the first few days, due to all the people trying to use this option. So I am sure in a week or so everything will be fine with it.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #190
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

COOL!!!! Sorry I have a question, Dose anyone have a photo of what the they look like (the rooms)
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: