Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #171
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

My party worked good. I had some troubl with my second and third accounts trying to enter the party, but after loging out and in a few times it worked I like the clubhouse parties a LOT better because there's a real party room and all
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #172
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I like these Party packs, i can't do it today, since my Webkinz friend is doing something. Maybe this weekend?

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I have booked a party for Sunday...wanted to have time to set up one of my gardens with all the fun items I have from the estore. Dawnscott I am trying to wrap my brain around the idea of doing 9 parties in one evening and having even one of them turn out nice and without a glitch. What would be the purpose of that? Just curious! I have been to a few parties but never hosted one on WW that is. I am looking forward to it. I sent out my invitation and have received acceptance cards from everyone. After reading all this, maybe I will do a dry run before.
Just to be off subject, i didn't know the eStore Fountain could be indoor. When i get it in the future, i will know. And i hope your party plan works. Thanks.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 09-09-2010 at 09:11 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #173
Unregistered

Question Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

i really don't get it because you don't have a backround
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #174

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

Oh Yippee Now I Can Have Party's Without The Confusion! {One Time I Missed My Own Party }
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #175
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

My second party went much better. Theirs only 1 host at the party. (I think, your only allowed to have 1 host at the party.) So, if you have more than 1 webkinz in the same room, in your same account. Just choose which one should go to other room. Which 1 stayed at the party to host. My second party, I thought didn't show up again. I waist other hard earn cash. But, after i refresh re logged back in. My other account saw go to party. My other account didn't see anything. So, she start playing a game. Said you want go to a party. I click on it.

My first party, i had some problems. I logged off the host logged back in. My other accounts tried go back to the party. Said, the host not at home. (I was like, yes she is.) She's waiting for her guests to arrived.

So, i might do other party tomorrow or just wait until glitch is over with.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #176
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I missed my party today, there was no button to go to it
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I have booked a party for Sunday...wanted to have time to set up one of my gardens with all the fun items I have from the estore. Dawnscott I am trying to wrap my brain around the idea of doing 9 parties in one evening and having even one of them turn out nice and without a glitch. What would be the purpose of that? Just curious! I have been to a few parties but never hosted one on WW that is. I am looking forward to it. I sent out my invitation and have received acceptance cards from everyone. After reading all this, maybe I will do a dry run before.

I have been trying to collect all the party items, when the parties first came out we had them, but then everytime I tried there were no slots open so I gave up. then today I came on and the new ones were here. we had one at 2, 230, 3, 4, 5, 6, 830, 9 and 10.....the last one only one account was not able to collect a loot bag, it was in there but glitched, but out of 7 only 1 so I was glad about that, hopefully we have collected enough to not have to do them for a while, stressed me out LOL
I had nothing else to do today during those times so why not do it while the time was right
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #178
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I am glad to see there are huge webkinz collectors out there. I feel okay now. We have over 300 Webkinz!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #179
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I'm bummed too.....I thought their would at least be pizza at the pizza party, tea cakes at the tea party, carrot cake at the garden party, etc.

Why even have a theme if there is nothing about that theme for the party ??
Just have a generic party button with multiple invites to choose from.
Dumb
Plus you cannot get KC+ to actually chat.
Yeah Just the paper and words are like the theme,

I guess its the persons job to decorate for the party
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #180
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Absolutely love the idea..hope [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] works the kinks out very soon..Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: