Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #151
this2ilove
Webkinz :)

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

Yes, just stay in the room that you want your party in.

We had the popcorn machine and lemonade maker in a bowling room. So, we got party food AND played some games!! Really cool!! As well, when you are bowling when a party game starts, you are automatically taken to the party game. When it's over, you go back to your bowling game.

I really like these parties!!!
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #152
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Oh, that's good! I like having things at my WW house.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #153
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The Birthday Parties are not necessarily for birthdays only. The options allow for just a "boy" or "girl" themed party and can be used for new pets or other special events.
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #154
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Well, my garden party suppose start like 10 minutes ago. Something went wrong. I'm doing same party @ 9:30pm.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #155
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I'm surprised at how many people are complaining about not getting a piece of cake. If you want your guest to have something special like if you are throwing a pizza party and you want each guest to get a slice of pizza can't you just buy a slice of pizza and add it to the loot bags? Doesn't that solve the problem?
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #156
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Looks like, you only suppose have one host at the party. Your other webkinz, will have go to other room. So, I'm going to tried again, at 9:30pm. See what happens.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #157
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ooh look neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will have to go look at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx for the info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #158
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay this was pretty weird. Someone invited me to an 8:00 pm party. I go to my room, turn on my phone but the host never showed up. But this is the weird part. Their was a strange pet in my room. A ribbon unicorn (which I do not have) was standing there and saying Happy Birthday......WEIRD.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #159

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Meh. I just did it and I have to say I'd rather fork out the kinzcash and have a cake, etc and a festive room to play in.
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #160
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I would love to see pictures of all of your at home party rooms. Can anyone post some. Please. Also, I designed a party room a few weeks and I would love to post it here. I am having problems figuring it out. Can anyone give directions?
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: