Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #131
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: New "In House" Party Packs Added to wShop

Oh woah, I'm so slow..
I haven't made, or been to, my first party yet.

I've been invited, but the parties are all at the wrong time! And I've tried to make one, my sister too, but the dates are taken.

Can't wait to see the mysteries inside.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #132
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

What??? I thought you could use them in your house anyway??? I dont get it.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #133
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Oh awesome!!! Do you get loots bags too? Or just an awesome party room?
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #134
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
what? No cake! Aww.. I thought maybe pieces would be given out as extras in your gift bag. Bummer, I was really looking forword to seeing pizza cake
I'm bummed too.....I thought their would at least be pizza at the pizza party, tea cakes at the tea party, carrot cake at the garden party, etc.

Why even have a theme if there is nothing about that theme for the party ??
Just have a generic party button with multiple invites to choose from.
Dumb
Plus you cannot get KC+ to actually chat.

Last edited by funkyc63; 09-09-2010 at 05:06 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #135
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We had LOTS of fun with the new party!! You can make comments on items in the room (specific items that are in your room, like my Alanna Lama's wool rug) and a star circles the item you commented on ~ kinda cool!!

I like how quickly you can have the party, no cake, but more parties!! ;-)
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #136
wausau is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Yes, it is your room, and you can decorate however you want...basically you are just scheduling a party for peopel to go to your house at one time and there will be party events going on...they don't give you a "decorate" option...you just make your house look like how you want
If they do not provide the decorations for each theme then why put up all those new party boxes? Why not just put up one box called a house party and then when you go to the invites you check off if you are trowing a garden party, tea party, pizza party or what ever instead of buying all those different parties and having to decorate for yourself! Kind of stupid to do a Pizza party theme and you can not even buy pizza from the w store and place on a table or cabinet much less feed it to your guest. And there are no real decorations at least not purchaseable at wstore so they are trying to force us to buy from the estore for real cash! Just another money making scam when we are in a basically depression. Money, Money, Money mongers!
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #137
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oooh I love this idea! Can't wait to try it out!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #138

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend purchase two party packs and I feel sorry that she wasted her money. One party was ok, I did get my two accounts in and play the games. The second party was a total waste, I was invisable to her, good that we were on the phone she wouldn't of know that I was there, my second account never got a party drop down. Just a total waste of money.

They want you to create party rooms for each party, there is no food that you can serve so what is the point of this. Know that I will not create new rooms for such a silly thing.
Again this is just a money making thing for Gantz, with no thought to what they are offering to their member, NOTHING...

They just need one silly party button for this great idea.
Wolfen7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #139
wausau is on a distinguished road

Oh yes, I f I just want to show off my rooms I can invite over friends for free to see a room or rooms with out having to spend 750 kc.
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #140
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Cool. I scheduled a tea party for tomorrow night. I couldn't believe I was able to schedule it.

Is there any pictures anywhere of these rooms?
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
lets party!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: