Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #71
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

View Post Originally Posted by noilani90
WOW webkinz this so STUPID you are changing all the webkinz things to buy and the things to do to deluxe with the deluxe wheel and the new things in the estore, soon all the daily activities are going to be only deluxe activities. When there is a gold deluxe room with dr.quack and other people from webkinz that is to far, I mean who doesnt want to trade with dr.quack, mrs.birdy,mrs.cowline, amanda panda,arty, fred frover and more, especially with there special room things and there rare clothing. I mean you are making people feel bad who cant aford deluxe.Like the tree top backyard room is fine because the people that want one only have to buy one flying webkinz but having to like buy a whole new webkinz that is stupid. People would like webkinz alot more if there was more things like the tree top room. And if you were treading everyone fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adding to what i said before what if people just cant afford deluxe. Also because of all of the stuff in the estore that are deluxe only i cant even get what i want. Another thing is that if you are going to give deluxe such a better wheel,you should make that like their wheel of wow and you should make it so they cant do their wheel and the wheel of wow. And have you ever thought of upgrading some stuff for regular webkinz members!!!!!!! If you dont start doing something for us you will start to loose regular webkinz users. And last but certaintly not least, i go onto this website alot and i can see on the guide for the days activities and the deluxe members get way better quick draws,free items,wheels and coupons. And they have a more frequent flow of activities!!!!!!! And to think they get all of this on top of about ten extra deluxe presents that regular members dont get. So next time you decide that you want to give another thing to deluxe members think to yourself "what have i given to the regular members of webkinz lately"?

Webkinz characters do not go to deluxe zones TRs. I don't know where you got that from, probably just a duck dressed in TC4 character clothes.
If you are referring to Doug the dog, he visits all zones at some point during the day.

Quote:
Like the tree top backyard room is fine because the people that want one only have to buy one flying webkinz but having to like buy a whole new webkinz that is stupid.
Umm if you don't have a flying webkinz, you do have to go buy a whole new webkinz....
A 3 month deluxe membership is only 15 dollars (pretty much the cost of a webkinz) and they give you 10 of it back in estore points.
Then you factor in all the items, and activities, and estore discounts... it's a really good deal!
When you factor all that in, they are almost paying you to buy!

It is fair.. people who purchased a deluxe membership spent money on it so they will get cool items and things. They paid for it.

That's unfair to deluxe, it's like the wheel of the month or something. It's not everyday, at your leisure, it's an hourly event.

Ummm do they not release new pets every month and did they not just add the recess feature for all members, and the new superbed, Kinzchat emoticons, and 2 new room themes?
That's a lot for all members, if you think about it!

Quote:
Also because of all of the stuff in the estore that are deluxe only i cant even get what i want
This weekend there were only a couple deluxe only things for sale, and it's the first time I have seen it...

Quote:
d last but certaintly not least, i go onto this website alot and i can see on the guide for the days activities and the deluxe members get way better quick draws,free items,wheels and coupons. And they have a more frequent flow of activities!!!!!!!
Of course we are going to get better activities, we paid for the deluxe membership.
No we don't... we get like what 5 a day while all members get one every hour.

Things aren't as bad as you thought.

I also think you should read this thread.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/
It includes the breakdown of costs and advantages included in the deluxe purchase.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Hey Everybody!

I just spun the wheel of deluxe and got the "Yellow Brick Road" or rather the golden path. It said I could put it in my yard, but I was able to put it into an actual room.

I was hoping for the tapestry or the Persephonie Doll. Oh well! Maybe next time!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #73
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i got money. waaahhh!!! 100kc
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #74
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

I could scream...i got recipe food!
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #75
pink5diva
kh4173 will become famous soon enough

URGHHHHHHH!!!!! I got money! I don't need money. Why don't they make these more fun and give you a better chance of getting something not available anywhere else? Only two items on the wheel make the odds of getting one not very good. URGHHHHHHH!!!!!
kh4173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #76

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

I got the hat, a bit dissapointed, but oh well.
smvette80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #77
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I got Misrateru Dumpling
oh well, next time Gadget, next time...
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #78
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I won the Desert Amythest Hat on one account; and my son won the KC! Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited by DAYCAREMOM24; 03-26-2010 at 09:44 PM..
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #79
wikwoo is on a distinguished road

i got a golden path, yippee! but i cant put it outside and it said i could
wikwoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #80
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

My kids and I each got Kinz Cash-- three accounts. My Europe account got the food that looks like an umbrella full of rain (I forget its name). I'm a bit disappointed but oh well. Hopefully there will be many next times!
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: