Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #61
noilani90

Thumbs down Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

WOW webkinz this so STUPID you are changing all the webkinz things to buy and the things to do to deluxe with the deluxe wheel and the new things in the estore, soon all the daily activities are going to be only deluxe activities. When there is a gold deluxe room with dr.quack and other people from webkinz that is to far, I mean who doesnt want to trade with dr.quack, mrs.birdy,mrs.cowline, amanda panda,arty, fred frover and more, especially with there special room things and there rare clothing. I mean you are making people feel bad who cant aford deluxe.Like the tree top backyard room is fine because the people that want one only have to buy one flying webkinz but having to like buy a whole new webkinz that is stupid. People would like webkinz alot more if there was more things like the tree top room. And if you were treading everyone fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adding to what i said before what if people just cant afford deluxe. Also because of all of the stuff in the estore that are deluxe only i cant even get what i want. Another thing is that if you are going to give deluxe such a better wheel,you should make that like their wheel of wow and you should make it so they cant do their wheel and the wheel of wow. And have you ever thought of upgrading some stuff for regular webkinz members!!!!!!! If you dont start doing something for us you will start to loose regular webkinz users. And last but certaintly not least, i go onto this website alot and i can see on the guide for the days activities and the deluxe members get way better quick draws,free items,wheels and coupons. And they have a more frequent flow of activities!!!!!!! And to think they get all of this on top of about ten extra deluxe presents that regular members dont get. So next time you decide that you want to give another thing to deluxe members think to yourself "what have i given to the regular members of webkinz lately"?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #62
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

Just spun the wheel on my european accounts, one got 100kinzcash the other Kinzstyle clothes!! Yeah I love deluxe!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #63
Webkinz :)

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by noilani90
WOW webkinz this so STUPID you are changing all the webkinz things to buy and the things to do to deluxe with the deluxe wheel and the new things in the estore, soon all the daily activities are going to be only deluxe activities. When there is a gold deluxe room with dr.quack and other people from webkinz that is to far, I mean who doesnt want to trade with dr.quack, mrs.birdy,mrs.cowline, amanda panda,arty, fred frover and more, especially with there special room things and there rare clothing. I mean you are making people feel bad who cant aford deluxe.Like the tree top backyard room is fine because the people that want one only have to buy one flying webkinz but having to like buy a whole new webkinz that is stupid. People would like webkinz alot more if there was more things like the tree top room. And if you were treading everyone fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adding to what i said before what if people just cant afford deluxe. Also because of all of the stuff in the estore that are deluxe only i cant even get what i want. Another thing is that if you are going to give deluxe such a better wheel,you should make that like their wheel of wow and you should make it so they cant do their wheel and the wheel of wow. And have you ever thought of upgrading some stuff for regular webkinz members!!!!!!! If you dont start doing something for us you will start to loose regular webkinz users. And last but certaintly not least, i go onto this website alot and i can see on the guide for the days activities and the deluxe members get way better quick draws,free items,wheels and coupons. And they have a more frequent flow of activities!!!!!!! And to think they get all of this on top of about ten extra deluxe presents that regular members dont get. So next time you decide that you want to give another thing to deluxe members think to yourself "what have i given to the regular members of webkinz lately"?
Where in the gold rooms do you get to trade with the Webkinz characters? Plus the deluxe activities really haven't been that great. We only get five or so more a day. I think that for the money we spent on the membership they should make the activities a little better. Plus this wheel isn't going to be something we can do everyday (most likely). Ganz is just doing it to entice more people to get deluxe. I get frustrared with a lot of their e-store stuff too. BUT, Ganz is a business. They need to make money too so they do what they know they can get away with. If people really want the stuff they will get it. If you don't want to spend $6 on a virtual item then you won't. It's just business. I understand not being able to afford the $45 price point, but that's why they keep doing things like the "deluxe advantage". To make it more worthwile.
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #64

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

I just spun the wheel on my European account and received the golden path. It looks nice, but i wish it was a little bigger.
downtown0104 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #65

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

This is cool!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #66

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Yeah! I love new things! I can't wait for 8 PM. Thanks to Ganz for improving the Deluxe options. Now I'm wondering how often we'll be offered the wheel . . .

I understand the frustration many without Deluxe accounts are feeling. I was "on the fence" for quite a while before deciding to go Deluxe. I hated to spend the money, but really liked all the cool things the Deluxe accounts were getting. I have three kids with their own accounts, so we did one family Deluxe (but drats, I really wanted that roller coaster! sigh), with the agreement that there'd be no more new Webkinz pets during the year we had Deluxe. So basically, we traded a year of Deluxe for a year without any new Webkinz pets. So far, my kids think the deal we made is worth it.

On a side note - does anyone know when the summer hours will begin for the daily events??? If I remember correctly, didn't the summer hours start the first week of June last year? I'm really hoping they expand the hours for the Deluxe Dailies for summer too.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #67
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

That is SO cool! I'm SO spinning that wheel! Thanks for the pics!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #68

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

Way to go GANZ! I love being a deluxe member! This new wheel totally ROCKS! With our deluxe family accounts we will be able to spin 5 times. I can't wait! Good Luck everyone!
sempson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #69
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I agree 100% that they are a business and need to make money. That being said there are LOTS of companies who are able to do this without making there LOYAL customers feel like second class citizens. Period.

I am not only an avid webkinz lover, I am a mom, a wife and a very hard full time worker.
My husband has been ill (as some of you know) being out of work has left us feeling enough stress but to also have to feel that on the site I come to for enjoyment is disheartening.
WI and WW.
So that's my stance.

I had a teacher YEARS ago that showed us what discrimination meant. He did this by only letting the kids in class with blue eyes do the special activity. The rest of us had to sit at a table and wait for them to finish.
I remember one little girl in class was so upset she cried.
I feel like this is what Ganz is doing.
If you in fact have money you are part of the COOL kids club if you do not then sorry but we just do not have time for you.

Last edited by dustysky; 06-16-2009 at 06:18 PM..
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #70

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

This is awesome! Can't wait to spin! Great prizes too!
smvette80 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: