Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

If ganz wants more deluxe sales they need to give deluxe members more junk i'm deluxe member btw..... guess what i got yesterday? a trampoline and a Webkinz Crocodile!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #122
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Cool!I wish they would hget rid of the kc and food prize though bc you get all excited and you could get kc or food!
~dodo
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #123
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Well, it looks like it's a random event but not just monthly... Today will mark the third time it appears.

Our four accounts missed the first day at 8PM (out to supper as a family) but managed to hit the second. We got three cash and one gold path.

I was kinda upset that it said you could put it outside but then can't... I wanted to put it in my 'build-it yourself' e-store castle to lead up to the main gate... Oh Well, it went into the 'playroom' instead

I'm looking forward to 10PM tonight for a third chance - I really want that banner for my medieval room...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #124
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I'm looking forward to 10PM tonight for a third chance - I really want that banner for my medieval room...
Me too! I've only got one medieval banner in there, and a blue/white banner of some sort (is there a griffin banner?), and a third would rock! I'm going after that banner tonight!

Isn't this the third time in a 7-day period? If not, it's close. I'm excited about seeing that deluxe wheel so often!

Wonder when they'll change up the prizes? Hope it's not before I get the path and the banner.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #125
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

:cs:cool! and i got the golden path in it!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #126
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

cool wheel I wish i could use it
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #127

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

of course you have to pay for this
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #128
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

This wheel is showing up a lot more than I thought it would. If you want the prizes join the GE here. I'm sure after awhile the prices won't be too bad.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #129
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'm so happy that i'm A Deluxe Member! But i never get what i like much, 1st time: Gold Path. 2nd time: Food
But i like the gold path though. Click the image to open in full size. But still i enjoy it!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #130
$c0oByd0o

Talking Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

LoL is that a Persephone Doll!

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: