Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #101

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
The only problem is it only goes in an inside room.
That's funny -- especially since it says to place it in your yard!

I bet that isn't planned and they'll correct it.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #102
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the notice!...Loved this event..makes us even happier that we did the Family Deluxe membership...One Golden path, 2 tokens, one hat and 100kc...pretty good cache!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #103

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Daughter got the hat. Oh well. It's been one of those days.
Nice gift though -- it's KinzStyle!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #104

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Thanks so much for the notice!...Loved this event..makes us even happier that we did the Family Deluxe membership...One Golden path, 2 tokens, one hat and 100kc...pretty good cache!!
Wow you did very well -- congrats!

I got a lot of KC, but would have loved the path - or hat - or token. Oh well, there will be more chances!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:52 AM   #105
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Talking Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

OMIGOSH! WOW! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I SO WANT THE COWGIRL HAT I SO WANT TO SPIN THAT THINGAMAJIG! LOL SAY HI TO CHERRY THE CHIPMUNK:cmunk: SHE SAYS HI ALSO! I'M A JESUS FREAK! I WILL 4-EVER WORSHIP JESUS AND GOD
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #106
FathomlessAbyss
Webkinz :)

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

Argh. I missed the spin. Didn't know this was coming today, either, until I saw it in the deluxe tab while doing late dailies, and it was two hours too late. Somehow I don't remember seeing on WW or WNews that this was coming so soon. Very frustrating to pay to be a member and feel like I missed something. I think this spin should be offered all day, not by the hour. I'll be writing Ganz a letter...
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #107

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I am sorry you are feeling upset regarding all the new additions to delux. You have sme valid points but I think most people who would like a delux will find a way to get one. If you weigh it out and can split it with 4 others, you would have a great year of fun surprises and the bonus points almost pay for it. If you savd them for the year you would be able to get the next year free or close to it. Personally, though I do not use the gold phone feature or go into the gold trading rooms. I prefer the more down to earth people to trade with, I have had too much attitude in the gold room, but I love being a delux member and receiving all the extra perks. I wish everyone will get a sample memberships, like a free recess to see how great it really is.
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:54 AM   #108
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGrandma
I am very upset right now. I just got home from dinner in time to try the new Wheel of Deluxe. When I clicked on it I got the message that said, "We cannot connect to Webkinz World, you will now be logged out."

Everytime I log out I have to clear my cashe to get back in. By the time I did this I missed the Wheel of Deluxe.

I am upset I spent the money and can't do all the activities.

Am I the only one, or has this happened to anyone else.
THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO, but i had enough time to log back in. i panicked at first too. i didnt think it would let me spin again, but it did. i am sorry you missed it bnecuase you had to clear your cache.............. i wish we didnt have to do all that maintenance stuff every other day. i am sure they will make this a frequent thing, so you can get it next time.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:07 AM   #109

Webkinzduck14 is on a distinguished road

WOWO so cool
i really wanted that werid gold rug!!! but just got a wish token:easter:
I love being a delexe member
Webkinzduck14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #110

leatahka is on a distinguished road

This was a great new add on for deluxe members! On our 3 accounts we received the path, 250KC, and a new recipe food. I hope they create more dailies for deluxe members!:goo::cs:
leatahka is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: