Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

A new front page story has been added:

New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

Click the image to open in full size.Those of you with Deluxe Webkinz World Memberships now have a new Hourly Activity you can do. The "Wheel of Deluxe" was added to Webkinz World today.

In addition to several prizes we've seen before, there are two new items on the wheel: the Deluxe Tapestry and the Golden Path. Thank you to WI member cnetski for this picture from his Asian account.

The "Wheel of Deluxe" will be available to Deluxe members today, June 16th from 8pm to 9pm Kinz Time.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 07:26 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Daily Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

I can't wait!

Thanks, FIA!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
sawyersuperstar
Webkinz :)

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

cool to bad my delux memeber ship went away yester day.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

It isn't in my Daily Events area...it is in my Deluxe (Hourly) Events area. I was really hoping when you said it was New Deluxe Daily Activity that you meant anytime during the day we could do it like the Daily Activities already...not the Hourly! Oh well...Par for the Course I guess, but at least it is something new that is fun.
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #5
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

yay!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

Can't wait to give it a spin, still probably end up with the food. Hope I can be on WW during the hourly time frame.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Can the things be kinz-posted/traded??
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:46 AM   #8
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I love both of those new prizes. I wonder if the golden path is an outdoor item or if it can go indoors too. I love another chance at a wish token. I have been wanting a token collector trophy forever, and every time I win a token I love the idea that I might just win it then. I can't wait for a spin!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

(What's a token collector trophy?)

Another Shot At A Wish Token! YES!

Seriously, they needed to beef up the Deluxe daily tab. This is really cool.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #10
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Post Re: New Hourly Activity for Deluxe Members, the Deluxe Wheel

Oh wow! I must become Deluxe! I love that Kinzstyle hat and I've always wanted one. The Persephone doll is really cool, also! I like the tapestry, it would look great in my Middle Ages living room. And the golden Path, what does that do?

I wish I was Deluxe.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: