Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #951
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Every time I have logged on to find the ad on my other acc., it has been right there when I log on!!!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #952
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Oh wow that is an adorable pet!!! Too bad I live in Canada. is there going to be a promo on webkinzinsider for it?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #953
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kkryss
CONGRATZ ALL OF YOU!!!I'M FROM EUROPE AND FOR US NO CHANCE!!YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!ENJOY WITH YOURS BUNNYS!!LOVE&LIGHTS!!!
If you know anyone who lives in the U.S who you trust with your password... They could get it for you!
\

Just dont ask WI
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #954
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thaaaat's why I can't find it!
And the site says I'm answering my security question wrong to turn it back on and I must contact customer service.
And the customer service line is busy.
ah.
thanks for this info!
yeah i was just going to write the same thing. i didn't know any answers to those questions! i don't even remember doing that in the first place.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #955
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Every time I have logged on to find the ad on my other acc., it has been right there when I log on!!!
Wow, thats lucky! Has the ad been loading properly for you?
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #956
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Oh joy, guess what? Adobe Flashplayer un-installed itself on Firefox and I can't get it to work . Oh well.. I'l keep trying with IE.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #957

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

still haven't gotten one for my brother.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #958
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

oh lovely...i can't even get ganz on the phone!!!!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #959
WebbieMom316 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Oh joy, guess what? Adobe Flashplayer un-installed itself on Firefox and I can't get it to work . Oh well.. I'l keep trying with IE.
Mine was gone with IE. FF was just fine.
WebbieMom316 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #960
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the post. I just reread it and realized I am Canadian and can't play
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: