Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #941
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Wow! I got one on each of my accounts -- this is unusually generous! Love it!

(And I don't even mind watching the movie trailer because Penny from "Big Bang Theory" -- my very favorite show -- is in the movie!)

** Maybe those of us with more than one code could donate them to WI so our Canadian friends can get a bunny rabbit, too!! **
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #942
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

OMG! I just got mine- it's adorable !
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #943

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I can't find another ad..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #944
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Yep, long rectangular. I didn't see the video - there was a space but it wouldn't show up
Many members said that it took awhile to load, so wait for awhile and if it doesn't work, find another. Good luck!
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #945
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

found another, happened again, UGH.

Maybe I'll try Firefox.

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
Many members said that it took awhile to load, so wait for awhile and if it doesn't work, find another. Good luck!
Okay, thank you
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #946
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Look under My Pets, then the My Options tab. There is a box you can check to block 3rd Party Ads. If you have blocked 3rd Party Ads in the last 30 days, you will not be able to participate in this. If you blocked 3rd Party Ads over 30 days ago, but can't remember your secret question, call Ganz. They will ask for your WW ID, the name on the account, and the birthday. Then they will unblock the 3rd Party Ads.

If you're asking about if you've got ALL ads blocked, via Adblocker Plus or other type programs, then you need to check your browser options.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thaaaat's why I can't find it!
And the site says I'm answering my security question wrong to turn it back on and I must contact customer service.
And the customer service line is busy.
ah.
thanks for this info!

Well - got thru to CS and they helped. And immediately found it on that account. Whew. You saved me a LOT of time. Thanks again!

Last edited by vanberk; 03-02-2011 at 03:58 PM..
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #947
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

I hope we donate enough codes so that EVERY MEMBER who enters will get one like the chipette dresses!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #948
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I got the Aztec Toybox Too
Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #949

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

CONGRATZ ALL OF YOU!!!I'M FROM EUROPE AND FOR US NO CHANCE!!YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!ENJOY WITH YOURS BUNNYS!!LOVE&LIGHTS!!!
kkryss is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #950
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
I hope we donate enough codes so that EVERY MEMBER who enters will get one like the chipette dresses!
Well, if we really can get more tomorrow, then hopefully, yes!

View Post Originally Posted by kkryss
CONGRATZ ALL OF YOU!!!I'M FROM EUROPE AND FOR US NO CHANCE!!YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!ENJOY WITH YOURS BUNNYS!!LOVE&LIGHTS!!!
Hopefully we will get enough codes so you guys over there can get some bunnies too!
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: