Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #931
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Found ad so excited - Guess what? Video won't show up. What do I do?
Wait, or exit out and find another.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #932
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 1996yope
Is it only available one bunny per , like, computer??? I can't find it. My older sis got one but I got on after her and can't find one.
If it's only one per household that is better than the rest of the world as we don't have the option of getting any. Enjoy those that you do get.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #933
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

OH WOW! My Hopping Bunny's extra adoption gift was an Aztec toybox! Way Rare!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #934

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I wonder how long this lasting?
------------
Guys, I've ben able to get 3 on one computer.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #935
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
OH WOW! My Hopping Bunny's extra adoption gift was an Aztec toybox! Way Rare!
Congratulations
Puppet is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #936
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Found ad so excited - Guess what? Video won't show up. What do I do?
hp,

Is it the long rectangular ad?

Not the boxy ad from the forest, but the long rectangle ad is the one to click and watch.
After the video, there are 3 ?s to answer. if you do not get the ?s at the end, it is the wrong ad.

WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #937

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

Now to go on a hunt for that ad!I want that bunny,too cute!:]
_Converse_ is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #938
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Yes! I swicthed from Netbook to desktop computer and got the ad WORKING!
Congrats! I'm on a netbook and I got one.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #939
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
hp,

Is it the long rectangular ad?

Not the boxy ad from the forest, but the long rectangle ad is the one to click and watch.
After the video, there are 3 ?s to answer. if you do not get the ?s at the end, it is the wrong ad.

Yep, long rectangular. I didn't see the video - there was a space but it wouldn't show up
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #940
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Suzukinz
Webkinz Newz say one code per account, can I really get another tomorrow?
Only time will tell
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: