Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #851
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Can you win the bunny on an expired account? and will the bunny reactivate an expired acct?
sisterbear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #852
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
I bummed that it is one per acct. I blocked ads on most of my kids accts because Last week there was bra ads coming up, which is not acceptable to me. I dont mind movie ads but a *edited - please don't post the age of your family members. --missgnomie does not need to see bra ads. I was hoping to get one bunny per family member. Hopefully we can get one tomm. I did catch lots of floating eggs for the kids.

Please do not share your son's age

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-02-2011 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: ,
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #853
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There are lots of confused members; once again, the CORRECT add is long, has a picture of a hopping bunny on it, and
will NOT take you off of webkinz world.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #854
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Can you win the bunny on an expired account? and will the bunny reactivate an expired acct?
It is a pet that is adoptable, so I am guessing yes. If you were to adopt it on an expired account it should
I know it puts my expiration date as a year from today so I am pretty sure the answer is yes
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #855
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Yes! Someone posted earlier that they had done this.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #856
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

no luck here yet! (but i've had exceptional luck otherwise - so can't complain!)
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #857

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Finally, how awesome! I got 3 codes and will donate one if WI does the contest thing!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #858
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I haven't gotten the ad yet! I can't find it! To all those who haven't gotten the eggs yet, here is what they look like. Unfortunately it's food, not an object.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #859
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
ok got screenshots of the ads here are the wrong ads Click the image to open in full size.
now this is the ad you are looking for
Click the image to open in full size. hope that helped and if someone else posted them already my apologies for repeating
Moving forward...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #860
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
There are lots of confused members; once again, the CORRECT add is long, has a picture of a hopping bunny on it, and
will NOT take you off of webkinz world.
It also says "Watch" in a little green box at the bottom of the ad. When you click on it, the video pops up on your page.
Serena is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: