Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #841
Webkinz :)

ericaflute is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Is it supposed to go to the website of the movie? Cause thats what i keep getting.
ericaflute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #842

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by ericaflute
Is it supposed to go to the website of the movie? Cause thats what i keep getting.
It has to be the ad with the WW hopping bunny on it.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #843
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I know how to get the pink baret and ruby egg...
don't worry I won't make you wait for the answer.
I just talked to a ganz employee and she said...

wait for it...

"If you play again tomorrow after winning a bunny then the prize tomorrow will be one of the 2 items"!!!!!
charming is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #844
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I sure hope we can get more codes tomorrow..I keep thinking that SURELY it MUST be an error-I can't imagine them giving multiple pet codes to one WWID...but if they do, I will surely donate five tomorrow!!!
It says comeback tomorrow for another prize so it my be a different prize tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #845
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ericaflute
Nope. There are two different ads. The one that takes you off the site is not the right one. Look on previous pages of this thread to see the pictures of the correct ad.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #846
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I haven't gotten the ad yet! I can't find it! But has anyone else noticed the eggs flying around? I hope I'm not stating the obvious but...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #847
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Very interesting. I have seen some Canadians say they got the bunny and was wondering if those that weren't were worried about the disclaimer. But if the ads aren't showing, well then I'm lost.

I hope that everyone continues to try to see the ad and I hope there are more bunnies in WW!
Pure guess on my part but I wonder if there are some Canadians near the border that actually have US IP addresses. Depending on who your provider is and what computer they hook you up to I "think" that can happen...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #848
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I sure hope we can get more codes tomorrow..I keep thinking that SURELY it MUST be an error-I can't imagine them giving multiple pet codes to one WWID...but if they do, I will surely donate five tomorrow!!!
Right under the video ad box it says: "NOTE: Limit One Prize Per Webkinz World Account Per Day". I guess tomorrow will tell the tale for sure, but it certainly looks as if we will have one opportunity per day per acccount.
Serena is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #849
Unregistered

OMG!! i love bunnies aND I PLAY DRUMS LOL
Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #850
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Actually, accounts are North American...not "U.S."...you can't select to have a U.S. account...rather it is a North American account...and Canada is part of North America...there is no difference between Canadian or U.S. accounts.
There is in this promotion. If seems if you have an American IP address, you are seeing the ad. If you are Canadian, you're not.
My point was that if you are in Europe, Asia, Canada, or wherever, if you have a North American account in WW, you won't see the ad unless you're in the U.S.
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: