Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #801
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
I was able to get them on my 2 Euro Accounts and 1 Asian Account. I don't understand the process either.

I got them on all of these accounts from about 2:15 to 2:45 KT. I ha my ds's accounts to do and can't find them again.
Entry is based on IP address...I am Canadian, but if I happened to be in the U.S. sitting in Starbucks using their internet, I would be able to do this. You must live in the U.S....so you are logging into your Aisan and Euro accounts from a U.S. based IP address.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #802
Webkinz :)

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
I am soo happy this pet was free! Ganz is ALOT more genorous latley! like click to wins normaly once per computer now one per account! i think 2011 will be a year of awesomeness from ganz!!!
Yeah! I wish they would have done this (for the world not just us) for the Sparkling Pegasus
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #803
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I just watched the video and completed the questions. Do I have to log out to get the Hopping Bunny?
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #804
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I just found the right one and answered the questions, I haven't gotten my code yet though
They come by Kinzpost very quickly. I think even faster than 15 minutes. Watch your mailbox in your WW account.
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #805
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Miss Gnomie for alerting us to this promo

I have only 2 accounts, and do not want, nor need the bunny.

I would like to reciprocate the generosity to our Canadian friends who helped us in the past with the costumes by donating both of these codes.

WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #806
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i tried during an hour to find the ad, and all i found is nothing, i am mad and disapointed
nici is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #807
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Entry is based on IP address...I am Canadian, but if I happened to be in the U.S. sitting in Starbucks using their internet, I would be able to do this. You must live in the U.S....so you are logging into your Aisan and Euro accounts from a U.S. based IP address.
An Ah-Ha moment. That makes sense. Thanks.
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #808
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
Yeah! I wish they would have done this (for the world not just us) for the Sparkling Pegasus
yeah that would be GREAT! i wish the Sparkling Pegasus was A LOT easier to obtain like the "Hopping Bunny"
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #809
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by nici
i tried during an hour to find the ad, and all i found is nothing, i am mad and disapointed
Keep trying, I kept searching and then I found mine on the Map of Kinzville.
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #810
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by nici
Try going to the today's activity page and arcade. I just saw it right before writing this
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: