Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #761
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by jillene79
So I clicked and watched but i didnt get any code? What did I do wrong?
you have to click the big ad and not the little square one. then answer 3 questions and you should get the code in your kinzpost.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #762
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I got it!! I'm so excited, also!! Now.. what to name it? Should it be a boy or a girl?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #763
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
I got it!! I'm so excited, also!! Now.. what to name it? Should it be a boy or a girl?
YAY! I haven't thought of what to name mine either.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #764
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Mine is EB like the movie
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #765
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I always make mine girls now...I used to make some boys, but then I felt guilty when I put them in a dress
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #766
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I was able to get all 8 accounts that time around Yeah
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #767

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Just donated a code to WI I hope they have a click to win pet for future movies!! Wish they would have done this with the Chesere(sp) cat.

I named mine Hazel from Watership Down
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #768
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

I can't find it
snowpony is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #769
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Ok, I just got a code! & I was able to enter one code from an account into another account. this is good to know, because my DS's account has adds blocked, & if he wants a code, now I can get him one from one of my other accounts!

If you have adds turned off, unfortunately, you can't get the long add you need. so maybe it's still around! Just click from kinzville to today's activities, & it will show up!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #770
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
*All Canadians, please be happy for us! The reason you cant get them is because Universal didnt want you to. Wether they have a studio there or not. They choose this to be an U.S only. It has to do all with Universal noithing with Ganz! I am not trying to be mean but come on.
Trust us Cheekycatlover5...we are happy for you...we just wish we too could be happy for ourselves....and the fact that HOP is advertised and HOP is giving us candy is just like rubbing salt in the wound...but no one from outside the US is upset at those getting the bunnies...just at the fact that not everyone gets them. ...there is a difference....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: