Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #731
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I can't find the ad anywhere! D:
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #732

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

i got the ad!
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #733

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
I am NOT happy that only those in the US can get a free pet! Ganz is a CANADIAN company after all! NOT COOL!
That's what surprises me! It doesn't make sense why they couldn't just make it available everywhere.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #734
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
I am NOT happy that only those in the US can get a free pet! Ganz is a CANADIAN company after all! NOT COOL!

Actually i don't believe it is, but i agree with you completely
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #735
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The ad is definitely back
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #736
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
OK what's the list of answers?
If you can tell.
Grey, Hollywood, drums
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #737
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

FINALLY! lol thansk ganz!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #738
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm closing this thread for a bit because I'd like to remind you all that ASKING for codes is NOT ALLOWED. Also arranging to donate codes to your fellow WI members is NOT ALLOWED.

This is a basic rule in WI, which you all accepted when you joined this website. Please remember this: when someone gives you a pet code, they have access to your account. They can change your password, etc. For your own safety, do not do this.

Anyone wishing to donate codes to WI for contests/giveaways may use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page, there is a Donate Code option. This is the only safe and allowed way to donate codes.

Thanks everyone for your generous impulses. Let's keep it safe.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #739
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Thanks Webberlily We all want to follow rules and do whats best for everyone
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #740

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I finally got it! And I got the code right away instead of half an hour later or so.
Now I have to go find a name for it.
But anyway. I found it by going back and forth between daily activities and the arcade since they have the long ads on the side. It took my less than 200 clicks back and forth. Although at first I did keep getting the green screen so I cleared my cache. I don't know if that did anything. I was in internet explorer 8 and I saw at the top right hand corner of the window that webkinz opens in something that looked like a little piece of paper. I put my mouse over it and it said something about clicking it to make website look better on older computers or maybe it was browsers. But since I have Windows XP on my computer I clicked on it for some reason and then webkinz reloaded. It sent the window back to the log in screen. Then I logged back in and started looking for the ad again. I didn't see any green ad spaces like before. Instead in only about 50 or 60 clicks back and forth I found the ad. I also almost missed it by moving to fast so be careful that doesn't happen to you. I hope this helps anyone who needed it. Although I'm really not sure if it helped or not. But I got the bunny and now I'm going to try to get it on my little niece and cousin's accounts for them. Then I'll probably try for my nephew and boy cousin's accounts. After that maybe I'll try for my extra accounts but I'm not so sure about that since it's kind of limited although it is a pretty big limit. Anyway bye for now.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: