Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #691
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2many
The ad for the bunny isn't showing up right now. There is another ad that takes you to another website but that one isnt the right one.
Mannn.. I would really like to get us a pet code. :|
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #692
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
Well, the Chipette dresses were for Canada right? so why is it ok when you get something and us U.S members dont?
Oh Yeah, I forgot all about those Chipette dresses!!! Those were so cute and we couldn't get any without the kind folks here on WI!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #693
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

This is really awesome. I hope I can get my hands on one of these adorable Easter bunnies, because I REALLY want to see this movie and already am loving it. But I have two questions: My third-party ads on WW are turned off, so I don't know if I can receive these ads. How can I get it back on? I know there's a way to turn it back on where you can answer a question, but every time I try to do that, it says ''Incorrect Answer, please try again.'' Also, are these ads going to appear on Webkinz Newz, too? I would really like to win one of these, I don't have ONE eStore pet in my acount, and I love this movie.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #694
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
wow so i was lucky to get it on my account then. because i logged right out of mine and into hers and i havent seen it...i hope they put them back on soon

thanks for the info i called ganz and they didnt say anything about them taking them off. i was told to just keep looking :/
Someone on here called and they were told that the ad will show up periodically so hopefully it will be back soon!
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #695
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

Boltaway- go to the screen where you can change pets, and it is under options
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #696
47SDA

DeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond repute

The Webkinz Newz site says, "while supplies last". I haven't seen an ad in quite some time. Do you think Universal Pictures may have only "bought" a limited number to give out? I'm wondering if they are already out OR waiting until evening to give another group a chance? Hummmmmmm.......
DeDona is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #697
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Oh Yeah, I forgot all about those Chipette dresses!!! Those were so cute and we couldn't get any without the kind folks here on WI!
I know right!? But at this point me being a U.S member is hoping WI does a contest due to the ad not coming
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #698
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LabsR4Me
So you're saying it will eventually work? I mean the other ad will show up?
Thats what Ganz says. I think I can understand why they took the ad off for a bit. They have a limited number of pets to give away and if they left it up all the time they would be gone before kids at school and stuff had a chance to win one.
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #699
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Yep. But then they turn around and add them to the Kinzstyle Outlet.. man, I wish I could help the Canadians. It's so unfair for them. :\
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #700
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by LabsR4Me
I don't get this . . . I watch the trailer and no question come up, or notifications. Help!?
When I did it earlier (around noon), I had to wait a while for the questions to come up. I think they were just slow to load.

Does anyone know if we can use the code in a different account than the one we got it in? When my son started his account, we foolishly chose the "only webkinz ads" option and have never been successful in turning that off. But I have an extra account now, so I'm hoping I can use the code I got in that account for my son (since I can't get the ad in his account).
acourt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: