Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #651
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2many
Click the image to open in full size.
This is the ONLY ad that will get you the bunny. The square one with the same picture will not. They look similar but are not the same. This ad doesnt take you out of WW. If you have to go to another website then you did not click the right ad. This one says at the top "watch the trailer, win a hopping bunny"
Mom2many is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #652
Webkinz :)

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Still no ad. I have seen every other ad they have.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #653
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
I just called Ganz and the rep said that the ads should run for a least a few weeks, and perhaps even up until April when the Movie comes out....so they have not pulled the ads....I am not sure why people are not seeing them,
Really?! I hope this is true. I can't turn my ads on until March 26th. If this promo last until then, I'll have two codes to share. *crosses fingers sooooo haaaard*

[yet another newbie lesson learned the hard way...]
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #654
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

How can you tell if you have ads blocked on firefox?
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #655
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
hey everyone just talked with ganz adds will be coming back on periodically
Thats good to hear. Thanks for calling and finding out!
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #656

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have to agree...especially if they'd meant it for a few weeks-free PET codes? So not lasting long!!

Congrats on the proper usage of your first:
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm getting rh impression those codes were meant for today only :/ with at least 2 billion people in the US, 1.5(or however many codes there were) are bound to run out quickly. I'd bet most of them were snapped up by WI people News spreads fast.
My little brother really wanted one but he has to wait until after school :/ So I guess he doesn't get one.
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #657
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i have been looking for the ad on my dd's account for almost 2 hours now...i found it right away on mine...whats going on?
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #658
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Wait.... I have adds blocked on my acct.... can I get one from my other account and put it on my main one?
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #659
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Oh no, how dissappointing My kids and I got so excited about having the opportunity to win free Hopping Bunny only to find out a bit later that we are not eligible Having contests like this one is so discriminating to other WW members who spend as much money for Webkinz products as anybody who lives in the U.S. I am particularly annoyed about this since Ganz is solemnly Canadian own family business and we are excluded? Ganz should either not run contests if all members equally aren't able to participate or if american companies want to run their promo ads on WW, they should give a fair chance in winning for everyone. Do you think that Universal Pictures doesn't want or care for money their Canadian and international based audience would spend going to see the movie?? I guess not because they are certainly not getting any from my Canadian family.

Last edited by yaniella; 03-02-2011 at 02:06 PM..
yaniella is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #660
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
How can you tell if you have ads blocked on firefox?
Tools, Options, Content,

pop up windows
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: