Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #631

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
here are the two ads side by side.
No pictures can you try again so I can see the ads....thanks!
LoriM13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #632
Webkinz :)

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Just a weird question here, but what do they mean in the ad "while supplies last"? What supplies?? It's a virtual image.
IKR?!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #633

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks!!!!!!!!1
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #634
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

First of all, thank you to everyone here who alerted us to this fabulous give away. Equally awesome are all of you giving us advice on how to find the ad if it isn't showing up. I was able to get it on 2 accts, no problem but the third isn't showing up. Ads were blocked so I called Customer Svc who unblocked them. However, the ad still isn't appearing once I log in.
will try later.

Here's some hints for firefox, (thanks to many WI users)

Firefox Unblock pop ups (under tools)
Use Private Browsing
On your webkinz account, allow ads. be careful not to click more than once or you'll lock the action for 30 days. If you have trouble remembering your security questions, call ganz.

Last but not least: Thank you Ganz! Movie looks great, can't wait to see it.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #635
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
LOL Bunny guilt.
Honestly, if they ran out of codes this quickly, in a promotion that was supposed to last a few weeks, then that is truly an EPIC FAIL. <------ first time I've ever used that term. lol
Too funny....but EPIC FAIL works for this Canadian!!!!....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #636

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

So far I've just been seeing the regular ads, like for new pets coming out and the POTM, etc... BUT I will still keep looking. This is a wonderful and generous opportunity that Ganz has given us! Too bad I don't have another account to get another. Haha.

~~Evermore

Evermore is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #637

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by koko4607
I am still getting the green area where the ad would be. All other ads are showing up fine. I don't have ad blocker on and have cleared my cache several times. Any other ideas?

Same with me!! Nothing but a green strip of ad on the right side.
UGH what do we do?!?!?
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #638
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by koko4607
I am still getting the green area where the ad would be. All other ads are showing up fine. I don't have ad blocker on and have cleared my cache several times. Any other ideas?
This happened to me as well two times. Anyone know if a broswer makes the difference. I am on firefox.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #639
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

YAy! It does work for canada... those liars! xD
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #640

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2many
Is the ad that I posted the one you clicked on? Did it take you out of WW? The ad that I posted is the only one that gives the bunny. It doesnt take you out of WW .
Yes it popped up another window to watch the trailer on....
LoriM13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: