Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #601
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Just a weird question here, but what do they mean in the ad "while supplies last"? What supplies?? It's a virtual image.
They probably only have a limited amount of codes programed.
Jenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #602
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Just a weird question here, but what do they mean in the ad "while supplies last"? What supplies?? It's a virtual image.
Maybe there are only so many to go around. When they are gone the contest is over ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #603
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #604
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Someone called and they said there were 1.5 million to go around? From what I read
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #605
Webkinz :)

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Are you allowed to take the adoption codes from different accounts and put it all on one account?
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #606

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I found the ad. IT took me to the website. What now? I don't see an ad! Help!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #607
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I just contacted ganz about a problem I was having but found out they have 1.5 millon to give away
So that's how many there are
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #608
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

I still can't find the ad
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #609
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

me neither!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #610
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I found the ad. IT took me to the website. What now? I don't see an ad! Help!
Is it the square ad? That one isnt the one with the code, you have to find the long ad on the side of the page.
Jenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: