Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #591
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Can anyone take a pic of the ad so the ones who don't know what it looks like can see?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #592
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Ugh, well I have been trying between my two accounts on both IE and Firefox and have seen neither hide nor "hare" of this bunny for over half an hour. Any tips?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #593

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

It's not working for me. I found the ad right away but when I clicked on it and went to the website nothing happened. It didn't play automatically so I tried clicking on the trailer and watching that since that's what I thought you were supposed to do. But it didn't work. Then I watched the teaser trailer as well and it didn't work. I was on Firefox so I switched to Internet Explorer because sometimes things will work on there that don't work on Firefox. (If that's the case then webkinz needs to tell us that.)
At first I forgot to turn off the pop up blocker and when I clicked on the ad it didn't come up at all but then I turned off the pop-up blocker and it came up just fine. Once it came up I also changed things so that my pc would accept cookies from them too. But once again nothing automatically played so I watched both trailers and still nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?
What am I supposed to do to make it work? Do I play the trailer or what? I really really want this bunny and I think that it's absolutely wonderful that Webkinz and the movie company are doing this promotion. I also can't wait to find some of the floating prizes too. But Webkinz really needs to make it clearer on what your supposed to do. Because it's really upsetting to find the ad and think that your going to get a free super special webkinz bunny and then to not have it work right. And I did that twice. Please help me. Anyone?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #594

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

So we watch the ad and then we get a free pet?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #595
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2many
The ad is the long one on the far right not the one in the daily activities. The ad to get the bunny doesnt take you out of WW. You click on the big add, It pops up you, you watch the video , answer questions, the it notifies you that you will get the code by kinzpost. you never leave WW. The add actually says that if you watch the video you will get the bunny.
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #596
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
This is ad you are looking for. Click the button that says watch, and then wait for a few minutes for the video to load.

Answers to the questions:
EB's shirt is gray
He went to Hollywood
He plays drums

Click the image to open in full size.

Here it is again.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #597
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Someone had a real good idea to donate codes to those who cant get em...I think we should do that not only for Americans who cant get em...but also for Canadians and others who cant get em either...
I'm with you on this one. If anyone can get more than one code please send it to WI so it can be offered to Canadians and anyone who can't get one.
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #598

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Here it is again.
The ad looks pretty much the same but the button to click and watch is different....wonder if it is over?
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #599

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Just a weird question here, but what do they mean in the ad "while supplies last"? What supplies?? It's a virtual image.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #600
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

still no ad!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: