Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #51
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I get all ads but this one - and sometimes a blank ad - pop up blocker is OFF, cache is clear, trying FF and IE. Any timps would be weilcome!
Looks like a server problem..........Ladymoonfeather is having the same trouble and I just had an account with the same problem. I have tried 4 different accounts and only 1 out of the 4 doesn't work. Ganz will sort it out soon I'm sure............
Robmomm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #52
KraftyMomOf2
Webkinz :)

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

I just adopted one of the HOP bunnies and her food is a jelly bean jumble not an Easter burger

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #53

LadyMoonfeather is on a distinguished road

Cleared my cache, guess what. NOTHING!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #54
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Congrats, but the video does not seem to be working for me..
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #55
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

I was on firefox and it did take a little bit longer to load...but it did load finally!

Try different browsers if you are having trouble getting it to load...
Good luck everyone~!

Woohoo...new staff members at WBKZ...the interns will be so thrilled...
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #56
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

when you click on the ad you have to wait for it to load I noticed! It took as much time as it did to come here and log on to my WI account.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #57
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thank you all for your help! I used explorer because I have ad blocker on firefox...and you have to wait a minute or two for the video to load...but I got it, thank you so much!!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #58
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

It does not appear for me
Bj-Lydia is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #59
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LadyMoonfeather
Cleared my cache, guess what. NOTHING!
Others are reporting probs too. Ganz will have to sort it out, it looks like a server problem. Out of 4 accounts I've tried only 1 doesn't work so it might be up later today for those servers. People will call them about it I'm sure.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #60
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

just got the shirt with it awesome! I names my Thankful because i am very thankful for this Webkinz!
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: