Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #581
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
I understand where you are both coming from but you need to remember that there are a lot of factors that go into who they are allowed to award codes too. The people paying for the ads help determine it as well as contest laws designated by each country. I am sure they wish they could give one to everyone.
...I hear what you are saying...but Universal does have companies based in other countries other than the U.S....

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
Remember - it is always the nature of a promotion/contest to be limited in some way.

Even the touring van promotion was limited based on where they decided to sent the tour to. I was not even remotely close where I could get to one!

The Chipettes was only for Canada

etc..

There is always some limitation imposed.

We are a great community that loves to share and we saw that with both the Chipette and the tour van promotions. I am sure we will see it here also.
Fumble...I also hear you but you must remember...that Van promotion was also only in the U.S......AND when there were complaints about the Chipette costumes...Ganz was quick to say that they would be adding them to the C/S so all would be able to get them....I mean, this is a free pet code which also extends an account for 1 year...this is a big promotion to limit...especially when opening day for this movie in Canada is on April 1st...just like in the U.S....

The other thing that makes no sense is that part of this promotion is the floating eggs...and I am able to participate in that...so I just wonder why then we can't participate in the entire contest...

It is very frustrating, because we are not talking about an item which can be kinzposted...pet codes cannot be traded....All I can say is that it is a real shame! If a company promotes themselves as International they should walk the walk...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #582
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
People are saying that the correct ad to click on is the long one (like the one that is found in the arcade). I haven't seen one yet. It might be like some of the other promotions where they come for a while and then stop and then come again later.

Also, the web link address on the top of the browser page does not show your server number. That address is the same for all my accounts and most of them are on different servers. If you are using Firefox, you should be able to see your server number when it says something like.... transferring data from wapi6.webkinz.com. In that case, your server number is the number after "wapi".

Good luck hunting, everyone!
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #583
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by halleykinz
Thank you for clarifying that, I kept watching the trailer on the official site!!
You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #584

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much momwhoplays!!! Means alot to me!
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #585

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

it took a long time to load
be patient
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #586

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

This is pretty cool. My daughter found the ad and watched the trailer but did not get the pop up. Does it take some time to come up?
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #587

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I heard the correct ad is not showing anymore, I saw a long ad and watched the trailer but did not get asked the questions afterward and the ad looked different than the one others were getting the pet from.....anybody know anything????
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #588

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a list of the servers that are seeing them?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #589
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Okay going to take a break for looking for the ad. Dont want to rot my mind all afternoon. Going to go bake a nice chocolate cake.. mmm.. lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #590

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
...I hear what you are saying...but Universal does have companies based in other countries other than the U.S....

Fumble...I also hear you but you must remember...that Van promotion was also only in the U.S......AND when there were complaints about the Chipette costumes...Ganz was quick to say that they would be adding them to the C/S so all would be able to get them....I mean, this is a free pet code which also extends an account for 1 year...this is a big promotion to limit...especially when opening day for this movie in Canada is on April 1st...just like in the U.S....

The other thing that makes no sense is that part of this promotion is the floating eggs...and I am able to participate in that...so I just wonder why then we can't participate in the entire contest...

It is very frustrating, because we are not talking about an item which can be kinzposted...pet codes cannot be traded....All I can say is that it is a real shame! If a company promotes themselves as International they should walk the walk...

exactly
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: