Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #571
Love my girls♥
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by GloryToWebkinz
So I watched the trailer and got my code, but when i went to put it in the adoption center, it said it was already used! I went to fill out the form under costumer support but "Hopping Bunny" pet is not on the list. what do I do? Is there a phone number or something i can call? Please help!

Good luck!

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #572
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Alright, sweet. Thanks!

Canadians, I'll do my best to get some extra codes for you!!
Awesome! I would help but i'm canadian

Maybe WI could do what we did last time with the chipette dresses???
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #573
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

People are saying that the correct ad to click on is the long one (like the one that is found in the arcade). I haven't seen one yet. It might be like some of the other promotions where they come for a while and then stop and then come again later.

Also, the web link address on the top of the browser page does not show your server number. That address is the same for all my accounts and most of them are on different servers. If you are using Firefox, you should be able to see your server number when it says something like.... transferring data from wapi6.webkinz.com. In that case, your server number is the number after "wapi".

Good luck hunting, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #574

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

How can we donate codes to webkinz insider?
It would be great to give them to the rest of the world.
Canada did it one time for us. That was totally cool of them.
Let's play it forward.
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #575
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
I logged in a bunch of account and saw the ad right off on the front page. The last 5 accounts I had to do - no ad. Wonder if anyone else is seeing the ads not be as apparent as they were 20 minutes ago?
Same here - looking all over for it and not finding it now. It was there first thing earlier this morning. Also not seeing the floating Easter eggs now, and they were plentiful earlier.
Early birds got all the worms...???
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #576
Emmakinz97

Emmakinz97 is a jewel in the roughEmmakinz97 is a jewel in the rough

How about the UK lol?
Emmakinz97 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #577
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by GloryToWebkinz
So I watched the trailer and got my code, but when i went to put it in the adoption center, it said it was already used! I went to fill out the form under costumer support but "Hopping Bunny" pet is not on the list. what do I do? Is there a phone number or something i can call? Please help!
I'm going to look up the customer service number & place it on your profile
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #578
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
How can we donate codes to webkinz insider?
It would be great to give them to the rest of the world.
Canada did it one time for us. That was totally cool of them.
Let's play it forward.

Scroll down to the Contact Us, once you click that you can type your code and there should be an option that says, Donate Codes.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #579
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Same here - looking all over for it and not finding it now. It was there first thing earlier this morning. Also not seeing the floating Easter eggs now, and they were plentiful earlier.
Early birds got all the worms...???
I had an egg about 5 minutes ago so they are still around. I am not sure if the WI group has the timing of those eggs calculated yet.

They probably are posting about that in a thread regarding the eggs
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #580
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

i love that buuny it's not fair - everyone should win it no matter where they live
apex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: