Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #541
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I've noticed a lot of American members are saving some of their codes to possibly share with Canadians through a WI contest and I just wanted to say Thank You. As a Canadian, I am moved by your generousity.
kop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #542
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

How do you watch on another server?
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #543
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I saw a smaller square shaped add in the "today's activities". I wathced the trailer, & then aswered those questions about matching, patterns, etc. Are those the questions I'm supposed to answer? do I log off my account & log back on to get the code? am i able to enter the code into one of my other accounts? thx , if anyone has any info.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #544
Webkinz :)

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I see an ad that says "Watch the trailer" that brings me to the official site--but I don't see a code. I'm guessing that's not the ad I'm looking for? What a great prize though, hope to find it!!
Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #545
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Just got an egg but i'm still not seeing that ad.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #546
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by tinkerbell89
Just to reassure everyone, the adds have indeed, have NOT been pulled. I have gotten my code, but just now under "Daily Activitys" the add is there for me. Just click around the site and hopefully you will find it as well. Again, the adds have indeed NOT been pulled.
The small square ad in the Daily activities area is one that takes you to the Official HOP site. Not the one that is part of the code promotion. At least for me/my accounts this ad is not the promotion ad.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #547
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
When was the last time someone saw the ad?
I saw an ad about 5 minutes ago. I've watched the trailers three times and still haven't received the pop up. What am I doing wrong?
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #548
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
I just called Ganz and the rep said that the ads should run for a least a few weeks, and perhaps even up until April when the Movie comes out....so they have not pulled the ads....I am not sure why people are not seeing them,

Also she is going to pass my comments on about the lack of Canadian participation...I told her ...so am I to assume that if Universal is not extending this to canada, they dont want Canadians to go watch the movie either...LOL
I mean this is all virtual - its not like they have to pay customs and duties to offer it to us
Well said couldn't agree more looks like Universal don't want the British to watch the movie either lol
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #549
Emmakinz97
Webkinz :)

Emmakinz97 is a jewel in the roughEmmakinz97 is a jewel in the rough

I dont live in the US
Emmakinz97 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #550
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I got the ad, I watched the trailer, and.... nothing happened
momcrom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: