Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #531
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I just contacted ganz about a problem I was having but found out they have 1.5 millon to give away
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #532
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yes. I had to rewatch the ad on another server and send over the code

Click the image to open in full size.
Where did your ad show up? Were you logged in? If I could do this I could get a code for an account that has no third party ads checked?
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #533

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Just to reassure everyone, the adds have indeed, have NOT been pulled. I have gotten my code, but just now under "Daily Activitys" the add is there for me. Just click around the site and hopefully you will find it as well. Again, the adds have indeed NOT been pulled.
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #534
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yes. I had to rewatch the ad on another server and send over the code

Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry to ask again, but what browser are people using who are getting his message? I tried earlier and just got an "Oops, you've already played today" type message.

Thanks for any clarification!
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #535
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Ballerinas Mom I have always wondered how to find the server.

momin.ator is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #536
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I also have just gotten the Ooops message if I try to watch it more than once on the ame account.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #537
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
I also have just gotten the Ooops message if I try to watch it more than once on the ame account.
Same here
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #538
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I just got an egg! Still no ad!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #539
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well I am creating more accounts. I will have extra codes to donate for sure. Got my magnifying glass out so i can read the codes lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #540
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

When I click the the ad it takes me to ilovecandy am I supposed to click on something?
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: