Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #501
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I was also told by a rep at webkinz that american accounts can get one code per account per day. If that is so can WI start up a donation and hand the codes out like the chipette dresses were?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #502
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Am reading the thing on webkinznewz. It always says while supplies last. I doubt they could have ran out that fast though. Who knows.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #503
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
DELETED
Not a good idea to ask for things here.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-02-2011 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: .
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #504
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have six accounts up right now, on several different servers, and the ad is in five of the six, showing the current time, and when I click on the ad, the movie comes on. So don't give up. Try clearing cache logging back on.
The eggs are flying too, not too frequently, and so far, just the candy has been the prize.
Good luck.
Serena is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #505
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
DELETED
Asking for codes, and exchanging them is not allowed here. Sorry.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-02-2011 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: .
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #506
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I got 4 outta 6 accounts done.Hope it comes back....

I wouldnt have known about if I didnt get a tweet I wasnt even online and hadnt checked my blackberry all morning. I got on enough to do the 4 accts and then it was pulled.....
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #507

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
This is so unfair yet again i saw the hopping bunny advert last night on my webkinz i'm in United Kingdom it didn't do anything i thought i was a new game advert so they must of took it of this morning during maintenance .

Now i'm hopping mad
View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i think it is not fair to do a promotion like that where only a part of webkinz world players can participate and get a free pet
I understand where you are both coming from but you need to remember that there are a lot of factors that go into who they are allowed to award codes too. The people paying for the ads help determine it as well as contest laws designated by each country. I am sure they wish they could give one to everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yes. I had to rewatch the ad on another server and send over the code
Thanks for the information. We have successfully gotten pets on 6 accounts today but had one account that wasn't working and it is on server 14 so this helps to explain it.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #508

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

I just called Ganz and the rep said that the ads should run for a least a few weeks, and perhaps even up until April when the Movie comes out....so they have not pulled the ads....I am not sure why people are not seeing them,

Also she is going to pass my comments on about the lack of Canadian participation...I told her ...so am I to assume that if Universal is not extending this to canada, they dont want Canadians to go watch the movie either...LOL
I mean this is all virtual - its not like they have to pay customs and duties to offer it to us
Arbor Grace is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #509
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

these are the two ads side by side. one brings you off the webkinz world site, the other is the win a hopping bunny. I too, have not seen the ad for about an hour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgads side by side.JPG (171.7 KB, 17 views)
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #510
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Will deff be getting this ;; but I don't adopt estore pets. (:
Might send WI the code for their click-and-win? Or perhaps find a plush non-webkinz that looks like that && use it as.. ahh idk. :\
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: