Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #481
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Has anyone tryied to call ganz to ask .do you know there phone number anyone
angel
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #482
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks webkinzmomof2! I really hope the ad comes again! some people get it on all 4 of there accounts and i dont even have one:...(
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #483
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Huzzah I found a way around not finding the ad on my other accounts. After you watch once on an account you already won on you have the option of sending the code to another account woo hoo
Which web browser are you using? I tried that earlier since I have one account that can't get the ads and it didn't work. I just got the "Oops you've already played today" message.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #484
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomof2
The ad you have to watch is the big ad on the side of the screen, not the small ad. The small ad takes you to an external link and is not the ad that gives away the free pet code. HTH!
It does. Thanks! Still searching.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #485

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I saw the add while looking at Today's Activities, and it just took me to the movie website.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #486

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
That promo was ONLY for Candians. So us Americans have been left out before too.

Oh I did not realise that. Guess Ganz promotion team needs to get with the program and make sure that it's not so unfair. It is supposed to be the worldwide web, so any one with a Webkinz account should be allowed to participate wherever in the world they are.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #487
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SummerSolstice
I'm so sad. . I'm really surprised Webkinz hasn't figured a way to make this available to all of their supporters. I was so excited to hear about it, and then totally deflated because we live in Canada.

Please fix these special promos for all of your customers Ganz! We don't like being left out in the cold! It gets hard to explain to our children why they can't have it, or the opportunity, when we tell them they are playing on the "world wide web". Doesn't that/shouldn't that include everyone?

Have a great day everyone!
I remember how generous Canadian members were in donating the Chipettes codes to WI for giveaways when the US wasn't allowed to get them. So... those of us who win multiple codes can perhaps return the favor now, and donate extra codes so that those in countries excluded from this contest can have a chance to win one.
I'm still seeing the ads on my accounts, but we are limited to winning one per day per account, so I can't get any more today. But I'll try again tomorrow. I hope the disappearing ads on some accounts are a temporary glitch which is fixed soon.
Serena is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #488

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Does the ad take up the whole advertisement section? (Is it just one long ad?)
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #489

Alisha is on a distinguished road

So disappointed that it's not available to Canadians (me!) and our other international kinz friends.

It's not fair to do something that's not available to everyone.
Alisha is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #490
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Does the ad take up the whole advertisement section? (Is it just one long ad?)
YES! It is a long ad taking up the whole advertisement section.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: