Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #471
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by vnank1
Mine just says play again?

Then it definitely sounds like they ended the promotion if the questions are no longer coming up. *sigh* hopefully it's only temporarily. We got out codes but I feel bad for those that didn't get a chance to log in yet to get theirs.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #472
Webkinz :)
felinexxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my kids live in the UK, so they are once again very disappointed! While it is very generous to give away free pet codes, I do wish this wasn't restricted. It's the same problem with contests, we can never take part! My daughter in particular really wanted this bunny and had asked for estore points for her birthday next week, so that she could buy it, and now it won't be possible for her to get it, I just hope she won't be too upset.
felinexxxx is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #473
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7

What gets me is they (Universal Studios aka Universal Pictures) could do the Alvin and the Chipmunks promotion for Canadians also, so why be so different now?????????????
That promo was ONLY for Candians. So us Americans have been left out before too.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #474
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's not necessarily over, keep watching and let us know if it comes back!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #475
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Huzzah I found a way around not finding the ad on my other accounts. After you watch once on an account you already won on you have the option of sending the code to another account woo hoo
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #476
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

I hope it comes back......I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Totally missed this one
Old 03-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #477
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Ok so i believe i found the ad, it opens another web page and is full with games pictures ect. does anyone happen to have a picture of the add?
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #478
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Just found the ad and watched the trailer but nothing came up at the end.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #479
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

The ad you have to watch is the big ad on the side of the screen, not the small ad. The small ad takes you to an external link and is not the ad that gives away the free pet code. HTH!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #480
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

Lucky Americans...WHY AM I NOT AMERICAN????!!!!!I HATE ME!!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER GET IT HOW MUCH I WOULD WANT IT!
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: