Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #421
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Nobody even answers if it's for US accounts only or not
You can only earn the code on a US account, but once a code is earned, it can be adopted on ANY account. I hope that helped you out!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #422
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Yes, it has been confirmed that a code earned on a US account can be adopted on an account in Canada. My question is this: will WI be setting up a donation program for codes so that I may donate my extra code? I don't need two bunnies!
At the bottom of the Forum screen there is an option called "contact us", you click it and you should find the instructions on how to donate codes..

Thank you on behalf of all of us "foreigners" who can't get the ads..
elymic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #423
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Well that's not very fair of them, I only have Europe accounts
Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #424
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Nobody even answers if it's for US accounts only or not
No one knows for sure. It appears that it is for US only but some other information has made that not as reliable as a few people from Canada have gotten the ads/codes.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #425
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Where do you find the ad?
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #426
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
I logged in a bunch of account and saw the ad right off on the front page. The last 5 accounts I had to do - no ad. Wonder if anyone else is seeing the ads not be as apparent as they were 20 minutes ago?
I am not seeing the big ad either, though earlier i was
Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #427
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
I went to the clubhouse and a purple HOP EGG flew across the screen. I clicked it and got a purple candy egg thing !!! so why can I get that but not the bunny ????????????? I am in canada
This giveaway is only for Americans... I'm sorry about that as I also live in Canada and would really like a bunny to adopt myself!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #428

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

This is so exciting. Now I have to think of a name for my bunny. I feel so bad for our Canadian and international friends. It just doesn't seem fair. Maybe they will hold a special event for them. Maybe codes can be donated to WI. They should be checked first to see if accounts other than US will accept them. Just a thought.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #429
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
I went to the clubhouse and a purple HOP EGG flew across the screen. I clicked it and got a purple candy egg thing !!! so why can I get that but not the bunny ????????????? I am in canada
The floating objects are a WW thing and are available to everyone.................the ad for the free bunny is actually a promotion from Universal Pictures. There are rules and laws governing give-aways done by companies and sometimes for whatever legal reason when they partner with a company like Ganz they have to limit the giveaway to only certain areas. This particular giveaway is limited to the US. That is why you can't get the codes. However, WI will be getting lots of extra codes and I'm sure there will be some way you can possibly get one that way in the future. But the point is this isn't Ganz's fault..........it's a restriction placed on them by Universal for whatever reason.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #430
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Does anybody know how long the promotion will last? might get a pet and create a US account tomorrow if it's still there
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: