Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #391
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

No way!!! Stop! OMG!

Cant not wait to get home to get this cute bunny. Thanks sooo much Ganz and universal!!!

What does the extra shirt look like?
calabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #392

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i am using IE cause it is that one browser where i normally don't have problems
i would so love to have the bunny
Do you have your ads turn on it WW? Some people have opted out of ads which blocks this promotional.

Maybe try one of the other browsers just to see if that helps with the ads.
View Post Originally Posted by slpx13
I haven't been able to find any adds! Is there a certain spot they seem to show up at?
I found ours by the map and the arcade. The one at my room always turns up to be the signature dog ad.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #393
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The shirt looks like the one the HOP is wearing in the movie. A grey plaid shirt.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #394
PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by slpx13
I haven't been able to find any adds! Is there a certain spot they seem to show up at?
Make sure in your profile that third party ads are turned ON and that you are on your webkinz account. The contest is NOT in the ads on Webkinz Newz.
PebblesInTheSun is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #395
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
No way!!! Stop! OMG!

Cant not wait to get home to get this cute bunny. Thanks sooo much Ganz and universal!!!

What does the extra shirt look like?
a grey plaid shirt
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #396
Gift Guru
tammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to behold

HMPH !!! what a blow to us canadians !!!! I invested tons of money into webkinz and we get nothing for it !!! not fair !!!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #397
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
HMPH !!! what a blow to us canadians !!!! I invested tons of money into webkinz and we get nothing for it !!! not fair !!!
Don't worry, There may be a new free WW give away that we can access
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #398
kiyomi63
Webkinz :)

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I'm a Canadian that can't get one of these lovely new bunnies but who would really love to have one so very very much... I was wondering if Webkinz Insider will be doing the same thing as what they did with the chippette costumes when it was Canada's turn to get the prizes but the US couldn't... it sure would be nice if our friends in the United States could do the same for us as we did for them last year!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #399
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I have a question: How long will this be lasting?
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #400

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

the box is not checked. and that is right, right?
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: