Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #331
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Don't worry. We are generous on WI. I have an extra code to donate to WI. I'm sure there are many who will get extras as well.

I really hope WI does that, i was so excited then poof no bunny for Canada
labsrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #332
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
Please help me! I have found the ad about 8 times, but when I click on it, there's just and empty box that pops up, and it won't load! Logging in and out didn't help, and neither did clearing my cache. help!
Try letting it load for about 30 seconds. I thought mine wasn't working either, but I stepped away from the computer and when I came back, it was there waiting for me!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #333

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Please help me! I have found the ad about 8 times, but when I click on it, there's just and empty box that pops up, and it won't load! Logging in and out didn't help, and neither did clearing my cache. help!
Wait. My video took probably 2 minutes to load. Worth it but it takes a long time.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #334

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I understand you are upset. I am also in Canada, so I understand the frustration. But please keep your words polite, there is no need to call people rude names. Instead of being upset about this, I am playing games & trying to find the EGGs. You can still collect the click to win prizes!

There are certain laws these give aways have to follow, plus two companies who may have come to a certain agreement that only included the US. Things may change within the next few days, or they may not. Let's do something fun instead of being upset.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-02-2011 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: ,
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #335
Webkinz :)

ZZskater is an unknown quantity at this point

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I didn't get the easter burger. Instead I got jelly beans.
ZZskater is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #336

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

Give the green box time to load. It took a couple of minutes for mine to come up. Probably due to the movie trailer loading.
pampermegreen is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #337
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

WOW, what fun! I just watched the trailer, answered the questions and IMMEDIATELY the bunny code was in my KinzPost. However, the "box" that came with him was like a golden egg with a ribbon and bow. When I opened it, it had his food which was Jellybean Jumble and another plain box that contained the plaid shirt he wears in the movie and his drum set. I am so excited to get this rabbit free. Thanks to Ganz, Webkinz and most of all Webkinz Insider for letting us know about this promotion! It made my day!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #338
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
I understand you are upset. I am also in Canada, so I understand the frustration. But please keep your words polite, there is no need to call people rude names. Instead of being upset about this, I am playing games & trying to find the EGGs. You can still collect the click to win prizes!

Things may change within the next few days, or they may not. Let's do something fun instead of being upset.

Yahh, i'm just really dissapointed
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #339
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ZZskater
But, I didn't get the easter burger. Instead I got jelly beans.
I got the pile of jelly beans too.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #340
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CockerSpanial♥
removed
Many years ago the same type of promotion existed where the Canadians were able to get the codes but not the Americans. WI members rallied together and donated over 2000 codes which were distributed to the American members. We were very grateful to the Canadian members and now is our time to repay their generosity.

I'm sure Ganz would give open the promotion to Canadians if they could. Maybe the movie is not being released in Canada.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: