Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #311
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by DeDona
I had to turn the "ads from companies other than Webkinz/Ganz" ON. I had them turned off and couldn't see the ads. As soon as I turned them on (had to call webkinz because I couldn't remember my password), I could see the ads. If you click your pets and then choose the tab for "My Options", you can change the setting to allow you to see ads from other companies. I hope this helps others!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I totally forgot I had turned off the ads via that option. Once I got them turned back on the HOP ad popped up right away! I'm waiting for my pet code to arrive via KinzPost now.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #312

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations American members! What an amazing opportunity for you!

Only wish it was open to us Canadians...and international members....
webbimom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #313
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Where do you usually see these adds on WW?
Here are the two ads side by side that are running right now. You need to click on the one that says win a hopping bunny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgads side by side.JPG (171.7 KB, 14 views)
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #314
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

This is the greatest contest ever!! Amazing! So psyched!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #315
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Congratulations American members! What an amazing opportunity for you!

Only wish it was open to us Canadians...and international members....

Yah That's really not fair thought that us Canadians can't get the bunny
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #316

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I am in Canada and have logged into three canadian accounts and have won three bunnies, keep trying everyone, you never know.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #317
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Oh, I wish I faked sick and stayed home from school today! I can't get on WW through my phone. :/ Does it say when this will end? Hopefully all day so I can get on later tonight...
Thank you so much GANZ for doing this though, it's so generous! <33
Old 03-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #318
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

So sorry for the users who aren't getting ads... maybe we will get extras that we can donate to WI!!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #319
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
I am in Canada and have logged into three canadian accounts and have won three bunnies, keep trying everyone, you never know.
I am going to try my back up and see if i can get it there
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #320

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Seeing ads on FireFox, but when we click nothing comes up.
Able to watch video on one acct on IE, but then the video challenge didn't come up.

Now, am receiving message that the WW servers are down.
HUgs ♥mJb
I am logged on here without problems so keep trying and maybe you will get back in quickly. Good luck.

View Post Originally Posted by CockerSpanial♥
I really want the hop bunny but I live in europe. Im making a test account but I have noo idea what counmtry should I put so it can work!
Any ideas? Pleaseeeee
Do not bother with this unless you really want t second account. It is not account based but ISP based (Internet Service Provider).
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: