Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #301
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I just spoke to Webkinz Customer Service. The person I spoke with had not heard of the problem of the ad not showing for account users. Maybe those who are adults and having this problems can give them a call. Also, I asked if I can also get another EB bunny code tomorrow? She said that is a good question and they have not found that info out yet. Good luck everyone. Hope those who can not find the ad will see it sometime today.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #302
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I still cannot find it
are your ads turned off?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #303
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ArielW
I'm in Canada and got one of the eggs at least... Wishing we could get the bunny!

Wait, can we Canadians not get the bunny?!!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
are your ads turned off?

No they are all on, i am in Canada
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #304
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Wait, can we Canadians not get the bunny?!!
many canadians are reporting not seeing the ad
Old 03-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #305
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Seeing ads on FireFox, but when we click nothing comes up.
Able to watch video on one acct on IE, but then the video challenge didn't come up.

Now, am receiving message that the WW servers are down.
HUgs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #306
47SDA

DeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DeDona
I had to turn the "ads from companies other than Webkinz/Ganz" ON. I had them turned off and couldn't see the ads. As soon as I turned them on (had to call webkinz because I couldn't remember my password), I could see the ads. If you click your pets and then choose the tab for "My Options", you can change the setting to allow you to see ads from other companies. I hope this helps others!

Forgot to mention, after I turned the ads back ON, I had to sign out of Webkinz and back in. Good luck!
DeDona is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #307
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

The ads were not showing up on my sons acct, his acct was set to block 3rd party ads, had to call Webkinz to reset it, I couldn't figure out the security question.
To check- kinzville map, me & my pets, options
DO NOT click on block ads by mistake, you can not change the setting for 30 days, if you blocked ads within 30 days there is no way to fix it.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #308
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Great looks like no bunny for me
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #309

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

I really want the hop bunny but I live in europe. Im making a test account but I have noo idea what counmtry should I put so it can work!
Any ideas? Pleaseeeee
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #310

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations American members! What an amazing opportunity for you!

Only wish it was open to us Canadians...and international members....
webbimom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: